You will PAY the price!

Sakura was left with questions after hearing those words from a fox. Her godly senses were tingling heavily since the presence of the fox, so she had to be extra cautious with her actions and monitor her family, especially Tamaki's grandfather's movements.

On the other hand, Sakura's parents, Lord Mikage and Lord Yami, were concerned about the issues that would be raised during the wedding or even before it.

Yami: "My lord, what happens if he knows about Sakura's wedding arrangement with Tamaki?"

Lord Mikage: "He already knows! We can't do anything. He will soon make his move to take what he owns from us."

Yami: "How did he know about her?"

Lord Mikage: "He has been longing for her for almost 200 years. Being a demon for 500 years and falling in love with a human girl, he was always watching the human he loved. He might be under severe meditation, but his soul is connected to her. He knows everything and more than we do."

Lord Mikage (in his mind): "I can be assured of one thing! He's definitely willing to sacrifice himself for her, no matter what."

On the night of their wedding eve, Sakura and Tamaki had rituals at their respective residences together with their families. To surprise Tamaki, Sakura secretly brought his mother from France to attend the wedding despite his grandfather's hatred towards her.

Tamaki: "Sakura, today is the luckiest day ever in my life! Haruka, my first-ever girlfriend, was killed by my grandfather."

Sakura: "She was killed? How cruel can he be?"

Tamaki: "He's crueler than you think! He was the one who punished my father too. Never mind that, I've never felt happiness after the death of my own girlfriend. With my mom being together with me, it feels like I'm invincible and I can overcome anything in this cursed world."

Sakura: "Your world is not cursed anymore! I've purified your world, and there will only be heaven for all of us."

Tamaki: "Thank you, Sakura! Well, I called you because I'm going to leave early for the wedding venue."

Sakura: "Why are you leaving early? The wedding is tomorrow morning. We can leave around 6 am."

Tamaki: "I want to make extra preparations for the wedding. It's an important ceremony, and I want to pay my respects to Haruka and get blessings from her family."

Sakura: "Even after her death, you care for her family like their son! Haruka is so lucky. By the way, can I follow you?"

Tamaki: "Not now! But for sure, I'll bring you to visit her and her family. I'm gonna leave now and I'll be back early before the wedding ceremony commences."

At that moment, Sakura's godly senses tingled about a danger that awaited them. Sakura was worried and grasped her chest tightly.

Sakura: "Tamaki, do you really have to go? Something fears me for sending you there at this hour."

Tamaki: "I have to go! She was the reason why I got stronger, and I have to thank her for sending an awesome girl like you into my life. I promise to contact you once I reach her place and before I leave the place as well."

Sakura was in fear, but she chose to believe in Tamaki's words.

Sakura: "Tamaki! I will be waiting for you, remember that."

At that moment, the face of the fox came through her mind.

Sakura (in her mind): "Just who are you, fox? Why did you say you own me? Oh Lord Mikage and Lord Yami, please protect Tamaki."