"It's possible, see... Im sure you are missing in your universe " Riddle spoke out as you nod your head agreeing. It was quite possible the time here and the time in your orginal place are the same. Your parents are probably worried sick for your safety and are wishing for you to return.

You and riddle were getting out of topic. Everyone who come accross the two look in aw, not an everyday thing to see the notorious dorm leader, known for his bad/short tempered plus anger issues dude walk peacefully with someone... A human.

You guys were walking down the silent hallway once again, but... This hallway was very close to the forest, or most would said the place where most the tree come together to look like a forest.

The hash wind blew as the seed of the dandelion get carried towards the two figures.

"Ah, there's alot of dandelion" you say as they flew towards the two of you. Their soft touch mixed with the wind was magical, the red head doesn't seem to enjoy as much as you did. Well the dandelion did get stuck to come part of your clothing and hair.

"Ugh, this is ridiculous... My cloth and my hair, i have to attend the dorm leader meeting later..." Riddle say as he pick the dandelion seeds and throw it. The wind doesn't seem to ease either, as you enjoy the cold wind.

"Oh cmon, it's just a dandelion... Easy to clean just enjoy the moment" you told him. The boy doesn't seem that moved by your word, but still try to enjoy a bit of the moment with you.

"It's so windy around here, no wonder why not much students want to be around here" Riddle say as you just keep quiet.

"Okay, let's go" you told him as the two of you continue to walk looking for the three other boy's.

"As i was going to say, those th-" you cut him off with your action. You were picking the dandelion seed which were laying on top of his head, making the distance between you and him extremely closer. His face went red, his heart stop beating for a bit. He stand still like a stone.

Since you were taller than him it was very easy for you to quickly done your job.

"Alright, im listening" you say clueless to what you have done for his heart. "I- urm... Well" he started to stutter once again, you look at him.

He doesn't seem alright, he look confused.

You have no idea what you can do to his little heart as he almost swallow his own word. You were simply a gentle person, your action will never be forgotten by the boy if you keep being this nice.

"Well... Ace and Deuce, they'll have to... Apologise to come back" Riddle was finally able to function normally again as he told you. "Alright, not my problem" you say. Oh, how releave was riddle when you say you won't butt in. Atleast you won't disturb him much when it come to the two other boy's.

"Don't you think... You're being to hard?" You ask, oh. Yup, his thoughts were ruin now. "No, it's the law" Riddle say. "if you say so".

That was a little bit to easy.

As the two of you were talking and walking about whatever topic. Someone suddenly dash towards you and riddle, of course you didn't notice. Riddle on the other hand was able to notice it way faster than you could.

"Watch out!" Riddle say as he sort of push you away inorder to make sure you aren't that hurt. You bump into one of the pillar not that hard as the person that dash by didn't even think to stop after almost bumping into you and riddle.

"Stop you troublemaker!" Riddle yell at the person, he take out his stick? And cast a spell it seem to stop the guy. The guy stop in his track as he completely frozen up.

"Ha, troublemaker like you aren't going to be spare" Riddle say, the guy have animal ears and tail... A Hyena? He resembles one tho, "ah, riddle... Can't you just let it slide? Leona-san won't like it if im late to deliver his food" he explained himself, the shorter male doesn't seem moved at all.

"Running in the hallway is forbidden...! Yet, even when you almost bump into another student you didn't even stop to apologise. Your manners are completely gone" Riddle say, doesn't seem like the poor hyena would be let go anytime soon.

You watch in silence as you fix your posture. You weren't that hurt, but your back does hurt a bit only a bit. Atleast an apology would be nice.

"Why do you want an apology soo bad? They weren't even that hurt, right?" The hyena ask you as you completely disagree. "Ah, c'mon don't be a baby.. just a hit" the hyena say as riddle sigh.

"What kind lf things is leona even teaching you... Seems like nothing to me" Riddle say, suddenly another figure appear.

The guy from the garden!

"The red young master is stopping my food from delevering? What is this behaviour? Im sure you won't let a man starved" the lion say as he glare at riddle. The hight different is crazy.

You felt like you weren't even there, completely watching the three argue with eachother or are they even? Seem like a fight is about to broke out.
"Ah, leona-san i was going to ask him to let me go but.. he's too stubborn " the hyena said.

"Let him go, this doesn't have to escalate into something more sinister " leona threatened, riddle was also standing his ground, "not until he get the proper punishment " Riddle bark back.

-------------------
A/n -  I feel like my writing are getting soo bad, em sorry. I'll try to update.