☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。Chapter 13☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Start from the beginning

We've been working all day. It was getting pretty late and Gramps was getting tired. I was tired to but thankfully humans found coffee/tea. Taking a drink of the hot beverage making me sigh while yawning.

"You two have been working all day. Why don't you take a break?" Gramps asked us kindly but he were so close to finishing we couldn't just end it there. "It's okay. We're almost done anyway." Tails tells him. His blue eyes not leaving the wires in his hand as he carefully added them in.

Shrugging the old man. Walking out of the lab. "Man... I'm tired-" Right after I said that I get electrocute by one of the circuits making me twitch and jitter. "...I'm up now." Feeling a hand on my shoulder as me and Tails turn around. "Need some help?" Smiled Chris nicely at us. "...how did you get in here?"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

It was morning now. I had already gotten a pretty angry phone call from my parents. Their plane to come and get we was cancelled so they couldn't get me for my meeting. Thank goodness for that...

Me and Tails had just finished it. Man...was it absolutely beautiful. Tails looked tired almost like he would pass out. I pick him up gently. "Hey, buddy, you did great. I'm proud of you." Giving him a thumbs up. He smiles and hugs me tight. "I couldn't have done it without you, sis." Sis?... I like that.

"C'mon, let's show the others our work!"

☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。☆゚⁠.⁠*⁠・⁠。

Everyone was standing outside of the garage. I was in front of the garage clearing my throat. "Ladies and Gentlemen...and Sonic." Sonic pulls his under eyelid down and sticks his tongue out. "I present to you... Tails hard work invention! The Tornado X!"

The garage door lifts up revealing the new and improved aircraft. "Newly high tech, stainless steel, & hyper drive frequent system! This baby is more than better. It's beyond your imagination. All thanks to you little man, and me and the old man."

They all smile in amazement. Sonic looking impressed. "Not bad, Show off " He winks at me. "Me? A show off? I'm offended Mr. Hedgehog. How dare you." I giggled starting up my boots getting ready. "Let's shove off, guys." Sonic tells us, just before Chris comes up.

"Hey, Sonic, I was hoping I could go too." He asked Sonic. "No-" "chris, you can't come with us. You know the plane is only a two-seater." As Chris tried to continue, Tails cuts in. "Guess I forgot to tell you. I made a couple more changes." Tails clicks a button which lifts up the roof of the cockpit. Showing it now has three seats....I don't remember this on the blue prints.

"I asked Tails if he could put it in an extra seat. I hope you don't mind, Sonic." Chris looks at him...am I invisible or something? "Um no. Chris you can get hurt and this isn't some field trip." I scold him crossing my arms. I don't want him to get dragged into this and get hurt. His parents love him to death and I can't risk it. "Huh?! But your going and-" "I am a genius, Chris. My mind has been in a college level sense I looked to crawl. I know what I'm doing and I've kicked Eggheads but before." Me and Chris kept going back and forth. He was always so stubborn.

"Quiet! Both of you! Just as you don't get in the way, okay?" Sonic shouts out before agreeing with Chris. I slap my forehead as I groan. "Tch, whatever. C'mon." I fust and gaining my balance on my boots. Floating up high in the air. Adjusting my helmet and pulling down the screen protector.

"I'll meet you guys up there..." Powering them at turbo blast and booting off fast in the air as a red blur trails behind me. I could hear them calling my name but I was to far to even care. Finally after a minute, the Tornado X comes right next to me. "(Y/N)! Don't leave off like th-" "No time to talk! Missiles coming in at different points!"