IN THE MORNING

"Do you like it Keiji?"

"You made this? For me?"

[Y/n]'s lips quivered lightly, feeling as though something heavy had just dropped onto her chest. "Ofcourse, it's a fitting gift for a wedding anniversary celebration, no? Especially now is our first" she lifted her head up from Akaashi's chest to look at him in the eye. "Sorry, with all the busy schedule that's all I could do. For now atleast."

The heavy weight on her chest was lifted when she saw the way Akaashi's tantalizing eyes softened. "[Y/n] it's more than amazing" he kissed her forehead before continuing "I'm sorry if it came off the wrong way, it's just — the dedication you put into this is admirable — just wow." the pads of his thumb brushed across the smooth surface of the pocket-sized journal made by his one and only wife.

"What did I do to deserve you" Akaashi mumbles breathlessly, holding the love of his life by the waist and sat her on his lap. "I'm the one who should be saying that" [Y/n] delicately held both of Akaashi's cheeks to admire his features.

"I love you" with that, Akaashi closed the gap between him and [Y/n]. The girl sighed in content, now wrapping her arms around her husband's neck for support. "I love you too" the woman replied between sloppy kisses, which in return made Akaashi chuckle.

Akaashi trailed butterfly kisses from [Y/n]'s forehead down to her nose, lips, the side of her jaw, and finally the most sensitive spot on her neck; earning a breathy moan "Keiji.."

"I love it when you say my name" he began sucking the skin, sending waves of pleasure all throughout [Y/n]'s body.

The ravenette then carefully laid [Y/n] on the bed as if she's porcelain who's going to break in one wrong move. He kissed her lips once again; hungrily this time, before pulling away to stare at the mess he's made. "You're really pretty when you're under me [Y/n]"

The woman only smiled. "What are you waiting for? I'm all yours"

With a curt nod, Akaashi slowly removed the articles of clothing from [Y/n]'s body with her consent. He's seen her bare skin plenty of times before, yet he still gets mesmerized whenever he sees her naked body; the divine beings really took the time to sculp [Y/n].

"Baby it's unfair that I'm the only one exposed here" [Y/n] tugged on the ends of Akaashi's shirt, urging for him to take it off.

He did not need to be told twice.

The woman would always gawk at the sight of her husband's toned body. He's just so perfect, inside and out.

"Better?" he asked, trailing his fingers from her bare thighs to the space in between it. "Much
be—" [Y/n] was cut of when she felt Akaashi's fingers swiped across her soaking entrance. With a huff she moaned his name again. "Oh fuck Keiji"

That was almost enough to send Akaashi coming here and there — but he refrained. Because tonight, he'll give [Y/n] the best time of her life.

"Let me make you feel good tonight, my love. Then tomorrow I'll take you out for dinner"

Once high school bestfriends now bound together by the inevitable thing called love.

"I'd love that"

Actions speaks louder than words they say; and that's exactly what the two successful adults did. They expressed their love for each other in a closer, much intimate way like they did many times before; something that would definitely leave them blushing once they witness the afterglow in the morning.

fin.