꒰ ☕️ ꒱ - # ENTRY SIX ˎˊ˗

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

JUST FOR AKAASHI KEIJI,
ENTRY SIX.

Six years later our sweet dreams turns into coffee in the morning. Everyday; just you and me.

Can you believe it? We've been together for so long, and I'm glad that we're now binded forever by a ring.

Waking up to your peacefully sleeping face every morning has got to be the best thing that has occurred in my life, Keiji. I am forever thankful that you asked me to marry you.

You say that you're so lucky to have me, when it's the other way around. I'm so lucky to have you, the most perfect man out there.

In a world of boys, Akaashi Keiji, you're a gentleman.

"Good morning, my lovely wife" oh how I'll never get tired of that. Please never change. My day immediately becomes better when you start it off with greeting me.

And when you nuzzle your nose against my neck? It tickles, but I love it. And when you wrap your strong arms around my waist because you don't want me to leave the bed yet? Please believe me when I say it's hard for me to get out of it too, especially when you beg for me to stay a little longer.

But you know, we have to work for a couple hours a day for great pay. I truly miss you during the hours we're not together.

"Coffee?" the second word I mutter after "good morning my lovely husband". Due to sleepiness, you only nod. Coffee had always raised your spirits. I'm not really a big fan of coffee — they're too bitter for my liking even with some milk, but you are, so I try my best to beat all the coffee-selling cafés.

I find it adorable that while I'm preparing you a cup in the kitchen, you wrap your arms around my waist from behind and pepper the side of my face and neck with kisses. Moments like this made me aware that I have scored myself a real treasure.

The random compliments, random stories,  random jokes, and most of all; the random I love you's never fails to make me giddy.

"[Y/n]"

"Yes?"

"I love you so much"

"I love you too, so much" I say with the goofiest grin ever.

Then we'll proceed to stay in that same position; with my back pressed against your chest as my fingers intertwines with yours that's wrapped around my waist securely — until we hear the blaring sound of the alarm we set up.

"The coffee you make always tastes so good, love" I can't believe you managed to down all the liquid in that favorite cup of yours. "Yeah yeah I'll keep making it" I say as I roll my eyes. Deep down though, I'm freaking out. Any compliments that spills from your mouth gives me instant butterflies, no matter how many times I've heard of it.

"You're perfect."

Keiji the way you handle me with care is very endearing. I could taste the bitter-sweet flavor of the coffee as you tenderly kiss my lips. "So are you, Keiji."

If forever really do exist, then I'd love to spend the rest of it with you. Just us, in our humble abode, and maybe a few pets that we adopted to keep us company. I'll stay with you as long as you want me to, not even death can do us part at this point.

Just as long as we're together, can make a bitter coffee sweet.

FROM ONLY YOURS TRULY, [L/N] [Y/N].

ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ