"Are you sure your okay to feed, we can sit and just wait for this to settle a bit first, you look a bit hot and like your still in the throes of an orgasm." Zamasu nodding, "that might be a good idea, I feel really good, but not well enough to feed right now." The dragon taking his hand and leading him to a nearby bench overlooking the beautiful wilds.

"This view is so beautiful Shenron, like you, but perhaps I should say, you are far more beautiful." The dragon grinning widely. He pulled his ear to his mouth once more, "I should reckon I am more beautiful as I am a divine god after all." He lightly nibbled on the lower end of his ear and Zamasu moaned with delight.

He suddenly whispered, "Divinity release him for now, he's had enough, he needs to feed." Zamasu suddenly straightening right up, "what was that?" Zamasu wondering. "It was testing some stuff and unfortunately you were a bit stuck by it doing that. You were in a state of complete bliss, the effect would've lasted for hours or days had I not ended it. You and me are hungry, we need to feed, we can do a shared bliss moment at home, not here." The dragon shuddering suddenly, "this filth does not need to witness us perform such godly acts, their eyes are not worthy of it."

Zamasu loved his dragon this way, he had this godly refinement and his tone was incredible and caused him to feel a very specific way, something that neither had ever experienced in their lives before.

The dragon grabbing him suddenly, "look there." Zamasu looking, "the blue house?" The dragon nodding, "our feast awaits us, let's go." He took the dragons hand and both walked to the house, walking through the door even, Zamasu's face one of shock, since when could they do that? The humans of the house seeing them and falling to their knees in awe. "Praise us humans, but do not for a second think we won't feed from you just because you do." The humans minds closed off, they had no idea what they were doing and the words were lost on them.

"You see Zamasu, what did I say, truly divine gods finally. Have humans ever bowed before us before?" The Kai shaking his head, "of course not, we were petty lesser gods before, no longer!" The dragon going down to the throat of the person in front of him, "you will feed the gods tonight, be happy that your life meant something mortal." He forced his fangs into him, the human screaming, the others still in awe and not running away. Zamasu smiling, now this he could respect. His fangs going for the other ladies throat, her reaction more of a croak, maybe he hadn't bit down hard enough or maybe her head was utter mush.

"Ahhh," his head coming up a moment later, "mortals that revere us this way will taste far superior to those that do not, enjoy it Zamasu as I doubt it'll be like this always." The Kai smiling into the bite, but than bringing his head up, the dragon tackling his lips, licking away the suddenly delicious blood. "Mmm, yours tastes positively divine too. Grrr." He appeared to be losing control of this whole thing, Zamasu the only one who was still in control of it.

The Kai falling onto his back as the dragon loomed over him, his aura dark and deadly, but he wasn't afraid of him, no this just turned him on even more. The dragon ripping his clothes off and sticking himself inside, the Kai damn near screaming at the feelings ripping through him, he stuck his vampiric claws into his back and pulled downwards, tearing the dragons skin and scales, the dragon roaring out. The humans nearby witnessing this and dying, the dragon and Kai witnessing it and the Kai's face at any rate shocked.

"Ahaha, as I said, unworthy!" Him than continuing to thrust in and out of his Kai, the feelings more intense suddenly than well ever, but both in the heat of the divine after all. The dragon taking his lips often to quiet his moans for a bit, to allow himself to just enjoy the silence and even for Zamasu to just enjoy it for a bit, both speaking to each other through their minds that the intensity was ruining things a bit as things were too loud.