Wrong has never felt so right!!

'For me', he said in a dulcent voice I had to .Just his strong eye contact tempered with every ounce of my senses.It emanated the patina of an Alpha male ,bold,purpose-driven and demanding.He sat there relaxed and comfortable exhibiting an easy-going demeanor that put me at a vague kind of ease.Staring into his eyes was like staring into a hypnotic pendulum meant to send me into a trance,the sexual tension was rising and at this point I just wanted this man to just lay it on me. But it was clear he was not just going for that he had big plans!!I stood up and went to the washroom to change into the lingerie he had bought,when I came out he was standing by the window with a glass of whiskey  in his hand and a sobranie cigar on the other.I walked towards him but he did not turn to look at me when I was close enough he turned and gave the deadly stare again,he put off the cigar and put it down but held on to the glass of whiskey. With his finger tips he held the hem of his shirt and pulled it off at a go,I watched as it fell to the floor .I lifted my head timidly ,my eyes glued to his lower body. Aesthetically pleasing!!He had this tattoo of a rattle snake beneath his plumb chest and one of a banded kait right over his 8 pack abs,my eyes would bounce back and forth from it all to the John Abraham 16 cm biceps. Man that made me salivate!!He grabbed my waist and pulled me so close I could feel his erection on my belly button,I tiptoed and it hit the right spot.'Uuuhh!' I let off a soft moan.When he let go of my waist he grabbed me by the throat and pinned me against the wall gently. He took out an ice cube from the glass wine and started teasing my body with it from my thighs to my vulva.He then moved to caress my nipples with the ice cube they got so hard I tilted my head to the side in enjoyment and bit my lips as I stared deadly at his.He leaned over and kissed them softly and then he have me a tight hug.With his other hand supporting the back of my neck he moved his right hand down my body he cupped my breasts as he groaned softly.He then lowered his hand to my kitty and began to rub it at this point I was so wet.He would tease me by pausing occasionally which just made it throb for his fingers more and more.He then put his finger inside of me. Magic fingers I swear!!I came all over them. He then carried me to his bed where he went down on me I bit the back of my palm in an attempt to keep it down but man was just so good. From grabbing the bed sheets aggressively to caressing his head and admiring his haircut in between my thighs I enjoyed every second. We then kissed,his tongue was eager.I trembled,he lay naked on top of me I was naked too. He began to push his erection inside of me 'ooh yes',I gasped and arched my back.He began thrusting ,my body felt so hot .My vagina was wet.Sloppy noises.The bed creaked.He looked at my breast bouncing,his gaze turned me on. He pressed his body down on me and kissed me frantically .I looked into his sweet brown eyes as he moved slowly and gently .After a moment he closed his eyes ,the look of bliss on his face made me shiver.He opened his eyes again.Good Lord!!They were damn pretty.His gaze left my face and swept lower .I gasped,a thrill ran through me as he looked at my body.He then whispered 'bring it over to this mirror so I can see your legs trembling'.At one point I was grinding he grabbed my back and butt as I did .I would throw my head backwards and close my eyes just to take it all in.We slept at around 2 in the morning. I woke up the morning,my head heavy and spinning the hangover was a first .It took me a while to realise I was sleep cuddling with my dad, naked !!I realised the devil is real and at work in this world when I smiled and blushed when it dawned upon and the episodes of the previous night replayed in my head.He was holding me so tight I thought I was going to wake him up if I tried to leave the bed so I jus lay there and watched the man sleep.He looked incredibly different after that night ,not like my father, he was still my protector just that he made me cum too.Hard!!So hard I could go again right then and there just by reminiscing.I chuckled softly as this naughty thought visited me. I moved my hand down on him under the blanket and took out his thing in my hands and gave him a handjob.He smiled as he slowly opened his eyes.He then grabbed me by my waist and made me lay on my side and he put it inside of me again for the morning glory. When we was done he got off the bed to go run me a bath,I laughed playfully as I saw his firm butt. I got in the bathtub first and he followed to sit behind .I felt his hard dick on my back as he pulled me closer to him and began to bathe me with his hands .It was like a sensual massage ,I was so aroused I just rested the back of my head on his chest and gasped in excitement. He then proceeded to play with my clit,did I mention it was a school day?No right?Even then I had also forgotten.It was already 9 o'clock in the morning,I was so late and as a grade 12 student I could not afford to miss the whole day of school especially because on that day I had a design and technology class and I was already behind with my project.'I have to get to school ' ,I told him in a sober voice .But bloke was as calm as a sheep.He told me he would take me to the nearby hospital for a random check up and then to school so that I do not get punished for getting late.I put on my uniform and went to rev up the engine as I waited for him in the car .We went to the City Hospital as decided and in about fifty five minutes we were on our way to our school. Just as we where about to reach the school he pulled up on the sideway and told me to pull up my school dress .'Here Jacob?'I exclaimed. He stared at me for a long while and chuckled,'snap out of it young lady',he said as reached his hand in his pocket. He took out shiny Ben Wa balls ,well I did not know what they were until later on that day.He asked me to open my legs wide and I did one on the steering wheel and one on the dashboard.He made me open my mouth wide and lick the balls ,one fully in at a time.He pulled my panties to the side and inserted them in ,it felt pretty weird.'What do they do?' I asked him.

'You'll know soon enough', he whispered under his breath.

He dropped me till the Head of House 's office and went back home because he had taken a day off work. I went inside Mrs Morgan's office and passed my hospital reports by her so that she does not mark me absent .I needed a stain free attendance!!While walking down the corridor to my class I suddenly felt an arousal I walked faster as I rubbed my thighs together in an attempt to shake off the feeling.I could not afford to enter the classroom in that mood,my concentration would be close to nil especially after last night.I got inside our baseroom ,but it was empty. I checked the timetable on the notice board and actualized that it was already time for my Design and technology class.I darted to the lab anxiously but fortunately upon my arrival I learnt that the teachers were attending their annual stuff meeting.I eluded punishment again.Other students had already began working on their projects so I headed to the storeroom to get my project .I was about to get my project and leave when I felt a stimulation again ,this time it did not hit once and go it was continuous. I held on to the wooden shelve and pressed my thighs together,I closed my eyes as my heart beat started to raise ,even my breath was louder.I would occasionally bite my lips vigorously. But the stimulation continued,I could feel my panties getting wet.I sat on the kiboo air cushion chair in the storeroom and placed my legs on the arms of the chair so I could sit back and relish the feeling.I got so lost in the moment that I did not even realise when started touching me.He started to play with my nipples. My kitty started dripping wet.He then started rubbing my clit with his dick while he covered my mouth until I came hard.When I opened my eyes I was jolted to discover it was Jaden.The most handsome guy in the school ,well handsome does not even cover it.He was an exchange student who had come to our school from Germany. Before, I had only seen him from a distance,there was no way any normal girl could stop themselves from ogling at him once they had laid their eyes on him.I was seeing him up close for the first time ever.He had a mohican cut and scythe shaped eyebrows. His German nose and half dome cheekbones sat above an oaken jaw .His wrestler shoulders were part of his burly physique.He walked with a tiger like tread and his nomad-blue eyes twinkled . He wasn't a male model but he should have been.He had the touch of a Don Massimo Torricelli about him.

'Hey', he said softly.

His voice could be foghorn loud when has booming out a guffaw but it was normally mellifluous. His gap year clothes made him look younger that his years but hotter.This swirl of his loamy cologne had me sooming in my aisle. He just looked so appealing I could not believe he was just inside of me because I never thought he would notice me considering I was a typical tomboy.I lived with my dad, what are the odds?He had to say hey a few times so I could finally come out of the mesmerizing spell he had cast of me.

'May I ?' he asked as he took off my panties in slow mo.

Well technically he was not asking. His daredevil nature is what made him even more alluring.

Every bit of me paused ,of course I was not gonna tell him no.Anyways he took the panties ,sniffed them and put them in his pocket. He reached in to pull out the kegel balls and placed them on my hands and walked away closing the door behind him . I did not know whether to be an abashed or jubilant. As far as I knew he had no girlfriend,his only girl was his books. Rumours were that he even rejected Jenna Tetraziny ,the most popular girl in the school who boys lined up to date.Last summer she had organised this stupid contest where boys tried to impress her in front of the whole school only to get a kiss from her. Hearts were broken that day.But that's not the point!!That one nigga who did not fuck with Jenna Tetraziny's charm was just in between my thighs .Man he felt so good!!But then Jacob.....