12. Pink milk Kiss 🔞

Start from the beginning

Arthit : Ahhhh~anhhh~

Kongpob : Mghhh~mhhh~

He groans against his mouth as he feels Arthit arousal through his underwear. With one swift motion, he rips them away, revealing Arthit hardened cock to him.

Arthit : Kongpob~what are you doing?

Kongpob : Since you're so stubborn, I will drink you instead..

Arthit : Wait what !?

Kongpob chuckles lowly before taking Arthit into his mouth, swallowing him whole. He begins to suck and lick at his cock, eliciting moans from deep within Arthit throat.

Arthit : Kong~ahhhhhhh~no~stop~

Slurp...Slurp...slurp

Kongpob tongue swirls around the head of Arthit cock, teasing and tormenting hin as he continues to take him deeper into his mouth. His other hand reaches up to grope one of your perky nipples, rolling it between his fingers.

Arthit : Ahhhhh~stop~nghhh~

He senses his impending climax and takes him deeper, sucking harder on his cock as he begins to thrust his tongue in a rhythm designed to drive him wild. Arthit moans fill the air, and soon enough, he  screaming out his name in pleasure and cum.

Arthit : Kongpob~Anghhhhhhhhjhhh~~

Kongpob releasing from his mouth, he watches as Arthit shoot his load, the hot streams of semen leaving his cock and landing on waiting tongue. Kongpob savors the taste of Arthit on his tongue before leaning down to capture his lips in a slow again, into a passionate kiss.

As their kiss deepens, both on them can taste the hot semen from Arthit from the kiss. He senses Arthit arousal starting to rise once more. He pulls away slightly, chuckling lowly.

Kongpob : Can you taste yourself P'Arthit~ it tastes so sweet just like your pink milk.

Arthit : Kongpob you're totally pervert *blush face*

Kongpob : And you love it~

Kongpob kisses continue, punctuated by the sound of him swallowing Arthit cum and the mix taste of the pink milk as he keeps Arthit hard and ready for more.

Arthit : Kong~mghhh~

Arthit wrap his arm around Kongpob deep the kiss have a taste of the kisses. Kongpob began to lift Arthit move to his bed without breaking the kiss. He put Arthi lay on the bed while he on top of him touch Arthit skin all over the body.

Kongpob undressed himself and Arthit completely naked.Arthit moans encourage him further as he slowly begins to grind his hard cock against Arthit, taking his time to feel every inch of his length pressing against Arthit entrance.

Arthit: Ahhhhhhhhh~Kongpob~ahhhh~

Kongpob : You're so tight P'Arthit~

His free hand reaches around to stroke and tease one of Arthit nipples, sending shivers down his spine. Kongpob thrusts become more insistent now, the friction between their bodies growing hotter.

Arthit : Kiss me~ahhhh~ngh~

Kongpob: Fuck don't say such a cute thing P'Arthit~

He groans lowly into the kiss, the sound vibrating against Arthit lips. His other hand moves to grip your cock firmly, stroking Arthit in perfect rhythm with his hips.

Arthit : Kongpob~mghhhh~nghh~

Kongpob : Ahhh~your body taste so sweet like a pink milk~ahhh~

As Arthit whisper his name into the kiss, he moans in response, lost in the heat of passion. His tongue darts out to explore deeper while his hips continue to pound against hum in a demanding rhythm. Kongpob holds Arthit tightly against him as they dance together under the moonlit sky.

Arthit : Ahhhhh~Kong~

Kongpob : Mgh~ I am close~

The sound of Arthit moans echoes in his ears, driving him wild with desire. His pace quickens even more as he feels himself getting closer to the edge. suddenly , they taste a blood coming from the kiss. Kongpob breaks the kiss and see Arthit mouth is bleeding.

Kongpob : P'Arthit !!

.....

Nearby Klinik

Doctor : Nothing serious , he is experiencing bleeding and swollen gums only as advice to eat less sweets and brush your teeth more properly, don't just use that hard toothbrush.

Kongpob : Thank you doctor.

Doctors : Don't eat too much sweets and sugar, you can take the medicine outside.

Kongpob : Thank you again. Doctor.

Both of them went home after take the medicine and pay the bill. Kongpob staring at Arthit.

Arthit : ......I know it my fault i will drink less pink milk from now on.

Kongpob : No pink milk for you for a month.

Arthit : What ! Noooooo !