seven

007 — surface tension

season two —
episode seven

ONE WEEK AFTER THE fashion show incident, Jason and Aspen have grown closer as a couple with the male basically living with the blonde of a night and returning to the house during the day to work around somethings

After Peter Hastings basically threatened Jason into terminating the fence being built due to it kind of going onto the Hasting property.

Aspen's aunt and Emily's mother Pam returned to Texas to be with Wayne for a while leaving the brunette in staying between Aspen's apartment and Hanna's house.

Standing in the Marin household the five girls stand together, "I thought you were getting your own room" Aria states.

"That was before the pipes went off behind the walls, plus I always have Spen's to sleep at as well" Emily explains grabbing the cup of coffee Hanna's passing her and Aspen a glass of mineral water.

"They had to fix the pipes and put the wall back in, so we're roomies till then" Hanna says, "It'll be fun" Emily states, "I know, it's gonna be like a sleepover than never ends" Hanna smiles cheerfully.

"Has Garrett called you about Ian's messenger?" Spencer questions looking at Emily, "Not a sound" Emily denies.

"Guys, we dragged Garrett into this, we just gotta trust him" Aria shrugs, "We're trusting him with Ian's $10,000, and I could've used some of that to replace Melissa's ring" Spencer mumbles.

"And if they traced the money from Ian to you? How would you explain that?" Hanna wonders, "I just don't like waiting, if we're too quiet, A will get bored and stir the pot" Spencer voices.

"And if we say something, A is gonna smack us down, I don't wanna walk into another A-stravaganza like that fashion show" Hanna explains.

"God, the look on Mrs DiLaurentis's face" Emily says shaking her head as the doorbell rings.

Aspen sips on her glass of mineral water watching Hanna walk towards the front door.

"This isn't just about making us look like bitches anymore, is it?" Aria says, "No, it's about keeping us quiet" Spencer explains, "Why?" Aria frowns.