4

A week went by and it was getting harder for Sanemi to hold himself back around Giyuu. Now that he had gotten a taste he wanted the full meal.

But there was one problem, Sanemi was sitting in the living room watching Giyuu get ready for a date. "Soooo....where are you going?" Sanemi discreetly asked.

"Out with an old client of mine, when he found out I wasn't working for his gym anymore he decided to ask me out to drink." Giyuu said fixing his hair in the mirror.

"That sounds boring, why not stay here with me?" Sanemi decided to be bold and drop the bomb. He looked down embarrassed for saying it like that. He didn't even realize Giyuu was now standing in front of him.

He placed on knee on the couch leaning on it and grabbing Sanemi's face with one hand forcing his head up.

"Sorry to break it to you Sanemi, that was a one time thing in a moment of sadness, sure it felt good but I don't want anything else from you, so be a good roommate and friend and stay out of my business." Giyuu said with piercing blue eyes that ripped into the bottom of Sanemi's soul. Giyuu abruptly smiled and let go of Sanemi's face and turned on his heels and walked out of the apartment.

Sanemi then shot awake, realizing it was all a dream. But he still was panicking. "Giyuu!" Sanemi yelled swinging the bathroom door open. "Jeez what the hell?! I'm getting ready for work dude." Giyuu said as he jumped back since the door almost swung into him.

"Sorry, but I have a question.... actually a few. What do you mean work? We all have a free day at the gym?" Sanemi asked.

"Well, a famous person, I think he was an actor, his agency reached out to me asking if I could help him since in his new movie he will be a fighter and he is working on actually doing the stunts." Giyuu said, he was fixing his hair.

Sanemi stared at Giyuu in disbelief. "You're not going to marry him, right?" Sanemi asked, Giyuu raised an eyebrow. "No, it is just work. Not like I ever met the guy." Giyuu said, as he turned off the bathroom light and walked out.

Sanemi followed. "Next question, what are we?" Sanemi asked. "Roommates, who have slept together." Giyuu said, looking around the apartment for his shoe.

"Why just that?" Sanemi asked. "Why can't we be more?" Sanemi asked. "Um, I don't really care. Do you want to be more?" Giyuu asked. He realized where his other shoe was and darted to his room to fetch it. Sanemi following.

"Yes, but I don't like how you answered." Sanemi whined. "Why, what was wrong with my answer?" Giyuu asked, going around Sanemi but Sanemi grabbed him and held him in place.

"I don't like it because you're not paying attention to me." Sanemi said with a pout on his face. Giyuu chuckled. "Fine, we can be something more." Giyuu said leaning forward and placing a kiss on Sanemi's lips.

Then quickly pulling away and getting out of his arms and running to the door and taking his coat. "We'll continue when I come back." Giyuu said as he opened the door and shut it behind him.

Sanemi smiled and started to do a victory dance. But then he cringed and stopped and stood there awkwardly. "I'm stupid..." Sanemi mumbled to himself. He walked to his room and laid down in his bed.

Giyuu was standing in another team's gym. He sighed, he felt like he was betraying Sanemi's gym.

"Ah, you must be the physical trainer." The manager of the gym said. They shook hands. "Yes, where should I set up?" Giyuu asked. "Over here is fine, we'll get the pretty boy over here." The manager said.

Giyuu was in a room, the door was open and he noticed fighters kept peaking in the room. He didn't think anything of it and kept setting up. "Hello there." Giyuu's client came in, he was a well known actor and was very good looking. If he hadn't gotten with Sanemi only a few minutes ago he'd shoot his shot. But he wasn't a single man anymore.

"Hello, please make yourself comfortable, I'm just gonna step out and make a call real quick." Giyuu said bowing and walking out. He walked out to the lobby and called Sanemi.

Sanemi was in the shower with his phone watching a fight. His phone started to ring, and he reached his hand out and pressed call and put it on speaker. "Hello?" Sanemi said.

Giyuu smiled. "Hey Sanemi, I wanted to ask you something." Giyuu said. "What is it?" Sanemi asked as he turned off the water and grabbed his phone and stepped out of the shower.

"Do you wanna go out tonight? Like with me?" Giyuu asked, he already knew the answer but he still wanted to ask.

But before he could hear an answer he heard a crash. It was loud he pulled his phone away from his ear and returned it back again. "Sanemi?" Giyuu called out.

"Yeah?" Sanemi said sounding out of breath. "What was that?" Giyuu asked. "Well, I was stepping out of the shower when you said that and kind of slipped." Sanemi said.

"What, are you okay?" Giyuu asked obviously worried. "Yeah, I'm fine." Sanemi said. "But yeah, let's go out tonight." Sanemi said. "I'm going to get dressed but I'll call you back after okay?" Sanemi said.

"Oh, um okay..." Giyuu said, in the back of his mind he was still worried about Sanemi. They call ended and he went back to work. He started to massage his client, he wasn't really paying attention to the client and wouldn't really answer the questions. All he was thinking about was Sanemi.

His phone rang pulling him out of his thoughts. He dropped the bottle of body oil on the ground and reached over and picked up his phone. "Hey, are you okay?" Giyuu asked turning the other way.

"Yeah, I'm fine stop worrying. It wasn't like I fell hard I caught myself before falling. My phone took more of a hit than I did." Sanemi said, Giyuu put the phone on his shoulder and against his ear. He bent down and grabbed the body oil and stood up and went back to what he was doing.

"I'll call you back, in a few minutes." Giyuu said, they ended their call and he finished his job. "Who were you talking to if I may ask?" The actor asked. "Ah, my roommate." Giyuu said with a smile. "He slipped when getting out of the shower so I was a little worried about him." Giyuu explained putting his stuff away.

"Thank you for booking me." Giyuu said as he bowed down to the actor.

He walked out with most of the other fighters who were leaving for the day. Some were trying to talk to him but he wasn't paying attention, what caught his attention was Sanemi standing outside the gym waiting for him. He stopped and then when he realized Sanemi was actually there he quickly walked forward and he kissed Sanemi. Sanemi was a little taken back but he wasn't complaining.

They started to kiss, until Giyuu pulled away for air. "Please be more careful getting out of the shower from now on." Giyuu said. "Oh yeah? Wanna take one with me to make sure I get out of it right?" Sanemi asked as a joke. Giyuu chuckled and they went home together.

End of Fix Me.