1

Sanemi Shinazugawa is a really good fighter, a MMA fighter to be exact. He has a high winning streak. But that is because he learned something, he learned that he needs to have sex every night before a match, with a man to be exact. He hates women, thinking they are too clingy and weak for sex, but for men it was amazing, if he found the right guy they wouldn't be too clingy or weak. And he usually would find the right one.

But the thing is he had to do it in a motel room across the street from his apartment. He lived in a basic apartment, sure he had a lot of money and could buy a Mansion if he wanted but he liked the idea of not standing out and not showing off, downside he had a roommate. He was thankful his roommate wasn't annoying.

His roommate was his same height, had a nice build, long black hair, pale skin, and a really fucking pretty face. Sanemi swore he wouldn't, but it got hard when he accidentally ran into him a few times getting out of the shower, water still dripping down his skin, towel around his waist. There was also something that caught Sanemi's attention. It was his ass. He had a really nice round ass. His roommate's name was Tomioka's Giyuu. He had been living there before Sanemi moved in.

Sanemi had been living there for 2 years. And within those 2 years he had only had one conversation with Giyuu. And it was just an introduction and about rent and bills. Other than that they would never really talk, even if they ran into each other.

Sanemi knew Giyuu did something in the medical field because he would leave the apartment in scrubs. But he was confused because Giyuu didn't have the schedule like a doctor or nurse, he comes home too early and he never looks drained like one of them. Sanemi wondered what he actually did and he wondered if Giyuu knew who he was.

Sanemi was in a motel room, his hook up was in the shower. He didn't have a match tomorrow but he needed to release stress.

He walked out of the room with his stuff without letting us hook up knowing, he left money in the room and he walked across the street. Right across was an apartment, he walked in and went to the elevator, he clicked the button and waited, someone walked next to him and he turned his head.

It was his roommate. "Hey..." Sanemi decided to say something, he barely talked to the man even though he was living with him. Giyuu who was on his phone glanced up. "Hey." He said looking back down at it. Sanemi felt so awkward, mostly because he doesn't know how to talk to him since they have only had one conversation.

He glanced back down and noticed Giyuu was still in his scrubs. His hair was up in a low ponytail and he had his bag hanging from his shoulder. He then put his whole focus on the elevator door and waited for it to open, when it finally did they both walked inside. Sanemi pressed their floor and they went back to the awkward waiting.

The elevator ride was somewhat short but it felt like it lasted forever. They walked out when it stopped and went to their door. Sanemi had his keys out and unlocked it for them, holding the door open for Giyuu. "Thanks" Giyuu said kicking off his shoes and walking into the apartment and to his room.

Sanemi sighed and walked into the apartment and went to his room to take a shower. He cleaned his body off and washed everything away.

When he got out, he wrapped the towel around his waist and walked out of the bathroom, when he walked out Giyuu walked out of his room quickly and bumped into Sanemi, he accidentally pushed his hands out and pushed Sanemi, Sanemi slipped back due to the water on the floor, he reached his hand out and grabbed Giyuu pulling him down with him.

Giyuu closed his eyes but he was relieved to feel something a little bit soft but firm. He opened his eyes and he was laying on Sanemi's chest. He pushed himself up, Sanemi froze, Giyuu was sitting right on top of Sanemi's lap and just grinded against his dick. Sanemi looked up at Giyuu's face which was covered in a face of horror. "What?" Sanemi asked.

"Do you feel any pain?" Giyuu asked. "Not really?" Sanemi said in a questioning manner. "Are you sure? I can massage you if needed." Giyuu said getting off of Sanemi and standing to his feet. "A massage?" Sanemi asked, holding the towel as he also stood to his feet.

"I am a physical therapist for fighters." Giyuu said. "And your a fighter and I would hate myself if you hurt something." Giyuu said fiddling with his fingers. Sanemi sighed. "Why not? I've been feeling tense lately." Sanemi said walking to his room. "Let me put pants on." Sanemi said.

Giyuu prepared everything for the massage in the living room and Sanemi was laying on the massage table and Giyuu was squirting the oil on Sanemi's body. The oil was cold. But then Giyuu's touch was colder, his hands were cold.

He liked the feeling of Giyuu's hands, they were soft. His fingers were long, he wondered what else was long on Giyuu's body.

He brushed that thought off remembering he would never do anything with Giyuu. He just focused on Giyuu's touch, and how gentle yet firm he was being with him.

He was hitting all of the parts of his body that felt tense and was pushing all of that out, everything about this massage felt perfect.

And when it was over he wanted it again. His body felt loose and not so tight. "Jeez how long have you've been doing this?" Sanemi asked moving his body around. "A few years, I'm not officially hired to a gym or a fighter but I have clients here and there." Giyuu said cleaning everything up.

"You got a card? I can give it to our gyms manager?" Sanemi asked. "Really? Thanks." Giyuu said walking to his room to only return with a small rectangular card in between his fingers. Sanemi reached his fingers out and took the card. "You know this is the second time we've talked the entire time of me living here?" Sanemi said putting the card in his wallet which he grabbed off the coffee table.

"Really? Well it makes sense, I've never tried to talk to you because I thought you were a stuck up rich fight who thought he was above talking to me." Giyuu said carrying the massage table to his room.

"Me stuck up? I thought you were a little stuck up today when you sounded annoyed saying hi to me." Sanemi said following Giyuu to his room.

"Nope, I was just busy and wasn't thinking about socializing." Giyuu said while bent over. Sanemi looked down as his ass then moved his eyes away somewhere else. Before another word could be spoken Giyuu's phone rang. He stopped what he was doing and picked it up.

"Hey, babe." Giyuu said with a bright smile on his face. Sanemi's face dropped.

Ah, yes, the infamous boyfriend of Giyuu Tomioka. The reason Sanemi won't do anything with Giyuu despite his urges. They are been going out since Sanemi moved in, but Sanemi has only seen him like 3 whole times. And each time he gave Sanemi the ick, he didn't like Giyuu's boyfriend.

But it wasn't his place to intervene with their relationship. He raised his hands up and waved so Giyuu could see, Giyuu looked up and Sanemi waved while walking out. Giyuu waved back.

Sanemi went to his room and laid on his bed, looking up at the ceiling, he wondered would Giyuu give him a chance if the boyfriend was out of the way. But he rememberd that can only be a wonder.

The next day he was at the gym hitting a sand bag. He was out of it, imagines of Giyuu smiling on the phone stayed in his mind like a wildfire. He stopped hitting it and hugged the bag, he was tired he didn't sleep well. And it was all Giyuu's fault.

"Gather around boys!" The coach yelled out. Everyone stopped what they were doing and walked to the coach, Sanemi stood in front and was shocked to see Giyuu standing with the coach and manager.

"This is Giyuu Tomioka, he will be the new physical therapist for our gym." The coach said. Sanemi stared at Giyuu, he tucked a strand of hair behind his ear and bowed.

Sanemi's body went back to Giyuu's touch from the night before, like it was muscle memory.

He could tell Giyuu was going to affect his work performance. He could tell if he didn't get Giyuu out of his mind it was going to be a problem.

End of Part 1 of Fix Me.