Part 8 - "Diss Order"

Start from the beginning

"No!" Order exclaimed, "I won't let you win again! I can't let you destwoy my Order Defense Force...so let me use this final twick up my sweeve!"

"Final trick?" Acht tilted their head, "That's new..."
"Yeah!" Marina exclaimed with a pout on her face, "What changed?"

All five of them watched as the Overlorder was suddenly propelled high into the air via a platform - way too high up for the Pearl Drone to carry Agent 8 up without falling due to the extra weight!
Their eyes widened as they tried to make it the the platform in time, but they were too late. In a desperate attempt, Agent 8 tried to ink the wall to reach, but it was uninkable...

"Hah-Hah! You can't weach me now!" Order taunted, still holding Agent 4 in its arm, "Sowdiers! get them!"
With that, dozens of jelletons deployed from either side of the stage!

"Are you KIDDING me?!" Pearl shouted, "'Rina! Is there a way you could get us up there?!"
"I don't think so!" Marina shouted in return.
"Just take care of the jelletons and figure it out afterwards. Can't save Agent 4 if you're splatted..." Acht remarked.

Agent 8 nodded, and yet again got to work. But the jelletons just kept spawning in the more they tried to get rid of them...
And just like that, all hope was lost. Order was just out of reach, and they couldn't do a thing.
"It...won..." Marina whispered.
"It can't win! It kidnapped a person!" Pearl snapped back, but all in all, it was pointless, and Agent 4 knew that. There was only so much they can do...

"Hold on," Acht spoke up, pointing upwards to the platform, "Look up there. You see that?"
Agent 4 looked in that direction and noticed a golden  glowing light. It was similar to when Marina appeared as a hologram before, but now it was more like...

Their eyes widened.

An inkling boy spawned into the Memverse midair and shot at Order with some dualies, performing a dodge roll to land on the platform!
"I'm in, baby!" He exclaimed, staring straight at Order with a victorious grin.

That voice - there was NO way -
But with an unzipped red jacket over a dark gray shirt, some shorts, sunglasses, and a very familiar pair of headphones around his neck...

"Who are YOU?!" Order shouted-
"Yeah, who IS that?!" Pearl cut in.

"Heh, I could tell you that..." he snickered, twirling one of his light tetra dualies in his left hand, "but I think you should call me by my alias."

"Your awias?" Order asked.
"Yeah, almost. A-l-ias. Kinda funny how Marina's death weapon talks like a toddler," he raised an eyebrow. "Anyway, you can call me H4CKER."

And just like that, a huge grin spread across Agent 4's face. He came back! But how?! Nevermind that, their friend actually came back for them!

"See, before Marina kicked me from this place, I tracked their location. Kind of against my moral code, but you can consider this a special occasion," he shrugged, dodge-rolling out of the way of one of Overlorder's tentacles as it slammed to the ground.

"So he's the one who hacked into the memverse! He was helping Agent 4 escape this whole time!" Marina shouted, "Ooh... now I feel even worse."
"It's okay, 'Rina. You didn't know!" Pearl reassured. While Acht agreed, they could admit Pearl was easy to forgive her...

Back on top of the platform, Agent 4 could only watch the confrontation as a floating soul - unless they wanted to be sick.
"Anyway, I'm gonna need you to let my friend go," H4CKER stated with his dualies aimed and ready, "we have plans in about an hour, and I don't plan to miss them."