𝘼 𝘾𝙡𝙤𝙣𝙚 𝘼𝙧𝙢𝙮

Start from the beginning

Lama Su:"200,000 units are ready, with a million more well on the way"

Lama Su:"please tell your Master Sifo-dyas that his order will be met on time"

Obi Wan:"I'm sorry Master--"

Lama Su:"Jedi Master Sifo-Dyas is still a leading member of the Jedi Council is he not?"

Anakin:"Master Sifo-Dyas was killed almost 10 years ago"

Lama Su:"oh, I'm so sorry to hear that but I'm sure he would have been proud of the army we've built for him"

Obi Wan:"the army?"

Lama Su:"yes a clone army and I must say one of the finest we've ever created"

Obi Wan:"tell me Prime Minister, when my master first contacted you about the army did- Did he say who it was for"

Lama Su:"of course he did this army is for the Republic but you must be anxious to inspect the units for yourself"

Obi Wan:"that's why I'm here"

the prime minister rises to his feet
and heads for the door, his long slender legs slowly bending under him

Anakin:"Are you sure, we find the bounty hunter here, master?"

Obi Wan:"Patience, Anakin we will find this bounty hunter I promise you"

******
on Naboo a waterfront villa sits at the bottom of a lush mountain side.

Y/n and Padmé step off of a gondola
and onto a landing which leads to a steep stairway.

later they reach the top and walk onto a large terrace

Padmé:"we used to come here for school retreat we would swim to that island every day"

sunlight shimmers on the lake.

Padmé:"I love the water"

they stop at a stone railing and look off into the distance

Padmè:"we used to lie out on the sand and let the sun dry us and try to guess the names of the birds singing"

Y/n looks down as Padmé gazes off.

Y/n:"I don't like sand it reminds me of Tatooine And My Slave time and it's also coarse, rough and irritating and it gets everywhere"

they look at each other then he looks down

Y/n:"not like here here everything is soft.. and smooth"

He touches her arm with the back of his fingers.

his hand runs up along the exposed part of her back And he stares intently at her shoulder.

shifting his gaze to her face he smiles and they look into each other's eyes.

Y/n's face grows serious.

Padmé stares at him with parted lips.

Y/n slowly leans into her