(S2) TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #7: Meet the shorks

WHAT. 

FOUR TO FIVE WEEKS?! That long?!

"What?!" He roared surging up and sending a wave of pebbles pittering onto the glass. 

"SHUSH!" Winter growled. "If you become violent, they'll tranquillise you again!"

Jason sighed, and crouched down beside Ava. "AVAAAAAAA" he whispered into her ear. "WAKE UPPPPPP" Ava stirred for a moment, then one emerald eye opened, then both, and she sat up.

She shrieked. "WHA-WH-WHERE ARE WE?!" Ava yelped, looking around frantically.

"This may take some time..." Jason muttered.

After the explanation...

Ava growled as she slumped herself onto some pearly white pebbles by the water. Of course the humans had created a body of water (lake) inside the ecosystem, other ways the Shorks would've already killed themselves. He hat also met the other Shorks in the prison.

Bobagum:

A large female pseudo shork that was actually the one Jason had mistaken for Ava. She was caught after resurfacing to take a breath. She's crazy, hungry, always has ideas. She likes Ava a lot.

Emerald

A small male blaxor (melon shork) with unusual glowing eyes. He doesn't talk a lot but he loves to eat watermelons. 

Pax:

He has been here the longest. A male normal shork with warm amber eyes. He's quiet, shy, and afraid of a lot of things. His favourite food is squid and he hates blood. But even with these features, he's astonishingly good at fighting and has killed 14 gootraxians in the past. Might have a crush on SB.

Strawberry and Raspberry (SB & RB)

They are twin female kawaii shorks, which are extremely endangered and near the brink of extinction. They are funny, cute, cuddly and positive, and don't like fighting, even though they will kill someone if angry. You can tell them apart because Strawberry has more stripes than Raspberry, and Raspberry has a small battle scar on her tail. Also, Raspberry is the daredevil, and Strawberry is the soft one.

Fang:

A male normal shork. He is very aggressive and only eats once a week, despite getting fed every day. He sits and sleeps behind the sleeping/shelter cave. He lashes out to anyone that tries to talk to him. 

Dolphin:

A male baby lantern shork, also an endangered species. He is innocent and cute, the complete opposite of Glowstrpe. Jason trusts him, as he is nothing like Glowstripe. His favourite food is squid.

Glory, Cricket & Cicada

Are female pseudo shorks. They aren't related, but they are best friends. 

Flix:

A female juvenile lemon shork, soon to be Ava's best friend. She likes the water a lot.

Bloodclaw: 

A male wisp. He lurks in the deeper waters of the terrarium and only comes up during feeding times, and he barely talks to anyone. To warn away other shorks, he lights up all his glowing stripes completely, making it a complete eyesore. The only shork he is nice to is Dusky, (see below) and Dolphin.

Dusky (Experiment #34)

She is a hopeless, lost kawaii shork. She is a scientist's 'top' experiment. Parts of her body (limbs, organs) were removed or replaced with parts of other gootraxian's. She cannot talk, as her voice box was removed and tried to be replaced with a kaiju's but failed. Her most distinctive features are her Fig's wings, one Witchbrew ear, one toxic rabbit ear, an left azarue arm/paw, and Manic horns. Some of her organs are also replaced but are not talked about. She has countless stitches all over her body (some still bleed)  and it hurts for her to move. Dusky stays under the sleeping cave, where there is a small underwater cave. She never leaves it (except when being experimented on) and she gets brought food from the other shorks.

Aloe: 

A kind female blaxor. 

Cupcake: 

A grumpy male normal shork, loves to eat sardines, hates Flix.

Dragonfly:

A female kawaii shork. She has 2 pups (babies) (see below). 

Hawkfrost & Brambleclaw (got names from Warrior Cats)

Are both Dragonfly's pups. Hawkfrost is a really rare kawaii shork albino, and Brambleclaw's stripes oddly glows slightly. Fun fact, they are actually lantern shork-kawaii shork hybrids!

How are shorks removed from terrariums for experimenting?

Humans use long grabber poles and clamps to catch shorks from above the glass. What if they are deep in the water? A chemical is released into the water to make shorks paralysed for a short time, and when paralysed they float, to make catching easier.

That's allll

can u plez follow

plz

I only hv a few followers in 2 years :((

hI

okie bye sorry for wasting ur time