TᕼE ᒪᗩᗰIᑎᗩ᙭ ᖴᗩᑕIᒪITY #2- Inside the Shadows

"Wha- What is this place-?" Jason whispered, as the black, shadow hands unwrapped themselves from him and Ava.

"It's inside whatever this is, you dummy! It literally pulled you in it!" Ava said quietly.

"No, Ava. It pulled us in a portal. This is somewhere else.

They were in a room. It had a purple, transparent barrier around it. Jason was extremely surprised that it was bustling with humans, each with a weapon in their hands.

"Your new aren't you?"  

Jason jumped.

"The name's Mountain. Goes by they/them. Nice to meet you,"

"H-hi... I'm-" Jason did not know if he could trust the stranger, but made up his mind. "I'm Jason, and this is Ava," he said. 

"Mountain? Thats a weird name!" Ava giggled. Mountain's eyes fell on her.

"Oh my god, you're so cute!" they said. Ava smiled. "I'll show you where everything is, shall I-"

ꜱᴜᴅᴅᴇɴ ᴅɪꜱᴛᴜʀʙᴀɴᴄᴇꜱ ᴡɪᴛʜɪɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ɢʀɪᴅ

ᴜɴᴀʙʟᴇ ᴛᴏ ɪɴɪᴛɪᴀᴛᴇ ʟᴏᴡ ᴘᴏᴡᴇʀ ᴏᴜᴛᴀɢᴇ ᴍᴏᴅᴇ.

ᴘʟᴇᴀꜱᴇ ꜱᴛᴀɴᴅ ʙʏ...

There were sudden screams everywhere. 

"ℍ𝔼𝕃ℙ! 𝕀 ℂ𝔸ℕ"𝕋 𝕊𝔼𝔼 𝕎𝔼𝕃𝕃!" 

"𝕀𝕋'𝕊 𝔸 𝔹𝕃𝔸ℂ𝕂𝕆𝕌𝕋! ℕ𝕆𝔹𝕆𝔻𝕐 𝕀𝕊 𝕊𝔸𝔽𝔼!"

The purple wall flickered a few times, and disappeared. "Jason! Ava! Run! Get a bat or knife!" Jason heard Mountain yell. Jason grabbed a Katana and handed Ava a Missing Knife. He then ran, with Ava tailing after him. He sprinted into the flooded area. "Woah, I feel like i'm in the ocean!" Ava said. A large number of grey, glowing shark fins were moving about in the water. Suddenly, a shark-like furry rose out of the water. It appeared to be blueish purple with a purple underbelly and muzzle. It had light purple stripes and black eyes with blueish-purpleish pupils. The creature quickly slid out of the water to look at Jason and Ava. Jason held up his Katana.                                   The Lantern Shork looked ready to strike.

Sorry for such a short chapter (lol) There's the third main character, the lantern shork. In the next chapter the Lantern Shork will introduce itself, and in the end of the chapter, the white slimepup appears.

• 【𝕋𝕪𝕤𝕞 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕𝕚𝕟𝕘!】•

EDITED 29TH MAR 2024