001. ━ new hospital

season six // episode five[ new hospital ]

[ new hospital ]

❝He's here. The guy from last
night... he's here.❞

𝐖𝐇𝐄𝐍 𝐋𝐎𝐍𝐃𝐎𝐍 𝐇𝐀𝐋𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐀𝐘 𝐁𝐄𝐆𝐀𝐍 𝐇𝐄𝐑 residency three years ago, the last thing she expected was for her hospital to merge with another in her third year. As far as she was concerned, she would begin at Mercy West and end at Mercy West.

Well, the universe had other plans for her.

"What do you mean you hooked up with someone last night?" Jackson asked her as he and London made their way into their new workplace—Seattle Grace Hospital. Or rather, Seattle Grace Mercy West, as it had been renamed. "We started at a new hospital and the day before you decide to sleep with someone?"

"Do I remember asking you for your judgment?" she retorted, looking at him. "I don't think I did. Besides, it was my one night a year to go wild."

Jackson rolled his eyes. "Well, who was the lucky guy?"

"No idea."

He furrowed his brows and stopped. "What do you mean you have 'no idea'?" he asked and she looked back at him.

"I mean, I never got his name," she said, continuing to walk into the building. "And I'm never going to see him again, so it doesn't matter. But if it bothers you so much, I think it started with an 'O'."

Before Jackson could say anything, they were joined by their friends. "I got lost three times on the way here!" Reed griped in annoyance, following the brunette resident into the hospital. "And the parking was even worse."

London frowned. "I thought April was driving."

"Yeah!" Reed nodded. "And we got lost three times."

London pressed her lips together in amusement before looking around at the mix of orange and light and dark blue scrubs.

At least we're finally getting out of these ugly orange scrubs, she thought to herself, looking down at her own attire. She had never truly liked the Mercy West scrubs.

"Do you have a hickey on your neck?" Charles asked London suddenly, pulling her mind back to her friends and she pulled back her long, dark hair. "What is that?"

"It's my sister's damn cat," she replied in a huff. "She won't leave me alone. I know McKenna is on a business trip and I promised to look after Daisy, but she's acting like I've deprived her of food."

"Have you?" Jackson asked.

"No!" London exclaimed in offense. "I am a very responsible cat sitter, thank you very much." Both he and April raised their eyebrows. "I am a cat sitter," she amended before rolling her eyes. "Let's just try to not get lost today. They already hate us."