Sleepover

꧁ - - ~ • * ♡ * • ~ - - ꧂

- 06 -

Rui POV:

I had just finished the explanation when a knock was heard on the door.

"Ooo I'll get it!" Emu exclaimed, jumping off the bed and scurrying to the door.

The sound of the door squeaking open as Emu stepped backed a bit.

"Wahh!!!! Rui Rui!!' This guy looks like the person you were talking about!!!" Emu squeeled.

I stand up curiously, could it be Tsukasa? Or would it be Toya.. I shuffle off the bed and approach the door. The figure of a blue haired woman and a yellow and peach haired boy came into view as I approached closer. I didn't notice Nene was beside me at this time.

It was Shizuku and Tsukasa.. Why would they be knocking on my door? And why is he still here..

"...Tsukasa?" I confusingly mutter.

I slightly nudge Emu to get outside of the room. Facing the two as Tsukasa stared at me with mixes of emotions on his face.

"What is he doing here?" I glance at Shizuku.

"Hello Rui! Would you mind if Tsukasa could stay with you for a couple nights?" Shizuku leans forwards, placing a hand on his shoulder.

It made my eyes twitch to see her hand on his shoulder. Why should it bother me though..?
I quickly brushed it off. Putting my hand on my hip.

"Um, I can't see why not?" I put on a smile, backing up a bit and leaving space to indicate the boy to come in.

Tsukasa awkwardly walked in. Instantly getting pulled by Emu. A loud yell followed afterwards. Shizuku seemed to ignore it.

"Oh thank you Rui! I promise his room will be done in just two days!" Shizuku sighed, "I'll be leaving now, take care!"

"Bye." I wave slightly, shutting the door.

I hastily turn around, walking towards my bed as I saw Emu shaking Tsukasa vigorously as she rambled questions to him.

"Your a human?!"

"How do you eat?!"

"Do you have special powers!??"

"Are you-"