Touring around

꧁ - - ~ • * ♡ * • ~ - - ꧂

- 05 -

3rd person POV:

Airi led Toya out of the group, "So, where do you want to go first?" Airi asked, putting a hand on her hip as the two continued walking aimlessly.

"Hm..Anywhere is fine Momoi." Toya said, looking back at Airi.

"Please, just call me Airi." She smiled.

"Oh, thank you Airi." Toya returned the smiled.

"Anyway! I'll show you around everywhere but first, I'll show you to a famous cafe that all the vampires go to!" Airi exclaimed, turning her heel and directing towards the new destination.

"Cafe? Can vampires eat human food?" Toya asked, following behind.

"Of course we can, just wont do us any real nutrition. But it's quite fun to try it out." Airi shrugged, brushing some hair out of her face.

"Interesting.." Toya hummed, taking short glances along the castle.

- -

The two arrived at the cafe, getting seated by a girl with blonde hair that were up in twin tails.

"Hello Airi! Is this a new guest? I've never seen him before!" The girl asked, her voice was more high pitched.

"I'm showing him around, he's a human." Airi semi whispered.

"Human..?" Kohane cocked her head towards the two colored hair boy, her eyes becoming bigger.

"Yup, but please, keep it low. I don't want the new guest getting attacked on his first day here." Airi said, putting her head on her hand.

"R-Right..! Anyway... My name is Kohane, Kohane Azusawa." She bowed a bit.

"Nice to meet you Azusawa, I am Toya Aoyagi." He said, putting a hand on his chest.

"Nice to meet you..! I'll give you two some time to order." Kohane smiled, before walking away.

"How are you so calm?" Airi randomly blurts out.

"Hm? What do you mean?" The boy asked, leaning back on the chair.

"Well...You literally are never gonna go back to your home. And you're living with literal vampires. Isn't this a bit overwhelming?" Airi whisper-yells.

"Well yes you're right, it's overwhelming. I'm not sure why I don't feel as sad though.." He said. He knew the answer, but he would never tell anyone except for his siblings.