The beginning

꧁ - - ~ • * ♡ * • ~ - - ꧂

- 01 -

- - - POV:

Imagine a world where you and a bunch of other people live in a big dark castle. But in this sorta world, you're a vampire, and so is everyone else here too.
Well, that's kinda me. I'm Rui Kamishiro, me and the other hundreds of vampires live in a big castle in the middle of a dark, foggy, forest. It's generic and not a very original scenario, but it's pretty cool right? Living like a vampire...But actually, it's less cool as you imagine.

I never really liked the taste of blood, but that's the only food source that will actually give us nutrients to survive. Yes, we can eat food, but I don't really eat food since it doesn't do us anything. But I do like candy, especially the soda ones. I'm not really sure where we even get the human food but, I don't really mind.
I also always wanted to go out in the sun, but it's labeled as bad for us, which is.. true because we would basically burn up into flames. Which I would gladly not like to experience.

But, if we step away from the fact there's a lot of bad things about being a vampire, we do have cool abilities. We can fly, scale walls, move super fast, we are also immortal. Many vampires have unique powers that only some have, for example, I can become invisible, other vampires can have other powers like hypnosis, shape shifting, and some even have the ability to walk in the sun.

Moving that aside, how about something about me! Hmm... I like to build and design robots, it's a way to pass the time, plus I think technology is super cool. I mostly spend my time working on projects and such, some people call me a weirdo, but I don't really mind.

I have a couple friends in this place, I mainly talk to Nene and Mizuki. Nene and I are childhood friends, her hair is pretty long, a grayish green staining every inch of her hair, she's really shy, she usually sticks to me a lot of the time. Nene is really good with technology, she plays a lot of games too. She usually likes to stay in my room and bring games to play when I'm working on robots and other sorta machines.

Mizuki and I have been friends for who knows how long, her hair is a light pink, she tends to style her hair quite often, she seems to pull off every hairstyle she tries out, she's very easy going, she can easily read anyones feelings just by glancing at them. Mizuki is here for me whenever I'm at my lowest. And I'll always be with her at her lowest...again.

If I remember correctly, Mizuki is part of a group of skilled hunters. They usually get out to get (human) blood, but I think they also go out to make sure no one finds out about this place, ever. Mizuki is good with knives. While the others probably use other weapons. Ena Shinonome is part of the group Mizuki is in, I usually always see them hanging out together, and Mizuki always seems to talk about Ena. I think the other people in Mizukis group are Akiyama, and Yoi-

"SAKIIII!!!!"

...

"...What was that?" Nene questioned while glancing up at me away from her game, her legs layed still on my bed.