She quickly took a warm shower and got dressed; brushing her teeth and hair before she stood and stared at herself in the mirror. Hara lightly traced the three whisker-like marks on her cheeks, grimacing at the cruel reminder of her past. "Don't think about them, Hara," she muttered, closing her eyes tightly.
She shook her head and crouched down, holding the sink with a tight grip. "They're gone, don't think about them." she kept muttering, tears falling onto the tiles. 

Flashes of Obito and Kakashi arguing, Rin standing beside Minato as he laughed nervously as Rin panicked about them hurting each other. Kushina comes up with a picnic basket and a cheerful grin.
"Hara! Come on~!" Obito turned to her suddenly, they all appeared closer to her as Kakashi's body laid on the ground, surrounded in his own blood. "Join us~!" Rin added, grabbing Hara's hand.
Rin had blood spilling out of her mouth and a hole in her stomach, leaking out blood as her eyes started to bleed. Minato and Kushina turned next; their bodies slumping over as they appeared similar to Rin's appearance.

"Come Hara, all you have to do is take the kunai." Obito stood in front of her, forcing the kunai into her hand. "No, stop." she muttered, dropping the kunai with shaky hands. She backed up, horror etched onto her face.
"Hara," Obito blurred before a boulder fell from the sky and crushed him. "Hara..."
"STOP!! Please, stop!" she collapsed onto her knees, covering her ears as she squeezed her eyes shut. She shook violently as her tears flowed like a river. "Hara!"
Her eyes snapped over, Kakashi's worried eyes clear in her view as she looked up. "...Kakashi..." she looked up as she started crying again. She suddenly hugged him, the tears stopping as she stared blankly at the well.

"I miss them so much." she muttered, relaxing slightly as Kakashi ran his fingers through her hair. "So do I," he said, standing her up with him. "Let's visit them, yeah?" he asked, pulling up his mask as she nodded.

The duo left their home, walking the familiar path to the K.I.A. stone sits. Four names forever engraved into the stone, Hara walking up and instantly finding the one that brought the most pain.

Obito Uchiha.

He was Hara's sun. he knew exactly how to cheer her up after a bad day. Obito was always by her side when she got sick. He was there to protect her too. She loved him- still loves him. Hara knew she'd never be able to move on, she was stuck in the past, but she didn't want to pull herself out. "Hara, we've got to go meet Naruto and the other two." Kakashi's voice brought Hara back to reality. She turned with a hum and nodded, flashing a grin before flash stepping away. Hara appeared on the academy roof, hopping up slightly and sitting on the railing, waiting for Kakashi and the three genin.

It didn't take more than a minute for Kakashi to arrive beside her, and another three or so for Naruto, the Uchiha, and the girl to burst through the door. "Woaw! Hara, you're going to be our sensei, too!" he shouted upon seeing the older Uzumaki. "Yep! Kakashi and I are going to be training you from now on." she grinned, her sadness disappearing every time she saw Naruto. "Alright, let's start with introductions." Hara said as Kakashi gave her a 'really' look with his eye. She grinned at him, in return, and faced the three of them again. "Well, how do you mean, sensei?" the pink haired girl asked, sitting in the middle of the boys on the steps.

 'Really, did she just ask me that?' Hara thought, deadpanning. "Your name, likes, dislikes, hobbies, dreams for the future; things like that." Kakashi listed after seeing Hara's expression. "Why don't you two go first!" Naruto shouted, him and the girl smirking at them. "Yeah!" the girl agreed, Naruto swooning when she agreed with him. "Alright," Hara turned to Kakashi. "You first." she grinned cheekily. "Fine; my name is Kakashi Hatake," he said in a bored tone. "I like a lot of things, and I do dislike other things. As for my hobbies, I have a few, and my dreams for the future, hmmm, well I don't feel like telling you that." 

 'Welp, that's Kakashi for you.' Hara laughed as she watched Naruto and the girl practically deflate. "What about you?" the girl came back to life as she pointed at Hara. "What about me?" Hara questioned, an innocent look on her face. "Tell us about yourself!" Naruto shouted. "Oh, well," she sighed with a nod. 

"I'm Hara Uzumaki, I like dango and ramen. I dislike a lot of things and I don't really have hobbies. As for my dreams for the future... I don't feel like sharing." she shrugged. Hara smiled lightly as the two deflated once again. 'Sorry, but my dreams can never be achieved.' Hara thought, glancing at the sky with a small smile. 'I'd need Obito for them.' She turned back to see Kakashi pointing at naruto. 

"You, you go first." he commanded and Naruto grinned. He fidgeted with his headband, a nervous habit Hara picked up on. "My name is Naruto Uzumaki, ya know!" he shouted. "I like instant ramen in a cup, but I hate having to wait three minutes before you can eat it. My hobbies are trying different types of ramen and comparing them, but I really like the ramen Iruka-sensei bought me. Oh! And my dream for the future! I'm going to be hokage someday!! So everybody will stop disrespecting me, and start looking up to me!!" he practically shouted his entire speech.

"Uh-huh," Kakashi nodded, pointing at the girl. "Oh, I'm Sakura Haruno," she said nervously. "What I like- I mean who I like-" she looked over at the Uchiha. "-my hobbies are-" she looked at the Uchiha again, kicking her legs as she brought her hands to her mouth. "And my dreams for the future-" she once again looked at the Uchiha, adding a squeal. "And what do you hate...?" Hara asked, her expression showing her distaste for how Sakura was acting. "NARUTO!!" she shouted, doing a one-eighty, pointing at the poor boy. "WHA~~" 

'Oh man, I'm definitely going to have to talk to her.' Hara thought, turning her attention to the Uchiha. "My name is Sasuke Uchiha," he started, the mood instantly dropping as he spoke. "I hate a lot of things, and I don't particularly like anything-" Sakura deflated at his words. "-what I have is not a dream, because I will make it a reality; I'm going to restore my clan and destroy a certain someone." 'So this is Sasuke,' Hara examined him, his dark demeanor reminding her of the man responsible for her parent's death. 'Itachi's little brother.' she thought, turning to see Kakashi watching him, too. 

"Alright," Kakashi sighed, looking at the sky. "Meet me at training field seven at four AM and don't be late or you'll be instantly disqualified." he added. "Wait, what do you mean? We've already passed the test, so what will we be disqualified for?" Sakura asked. 'Now she's using her head.' Hara nodded, smiling in approval. Kakashi started laughing, throwing his head back.

 "Eh-" Hara deadpanned at him, turning to the three confused genin. "-you've only passed the first step, not all the squads will make it and it's our choice whether you pass or fail." Hara explained, watching them all get panicked faces; Hara saw Sasuke's, even though he hid it well. "So, tomorrow, don't be late, or we'll have no choice but to send you back to the academy." she added, smiling at their studded expressions. 

Her insides suddenly felt like they got shocked and she sighed, not showing her discomfort "Bye now, see you later." she waved, flashing away and outside the hokage's office. She knocked three times, walking in right afterwards. "You summoned lord hokage?" she asked, bowing before straightening up.