Part 8: team 7

ok so, it's been a while and I'm sorry about that! I got locked out of my account and I did say I'd get a chapter last week, but so personal things came up and I didn't have time, so here it is! a few days after my promise!!
I really hope you enjoy, I've been working hard and I am actually very proud of this. 

Oh! 
I know that losing your memory and stuff is kinda unlogical in the way i've set it but please ignore that. it's a fanfiction, it's not meant to be logical, it's just for pure enjoyment. but if you do have anything you see that I miss, feel free to comment because I do suck at writing and I won't take any offence.

---------
8 years later
--------
When Hara arrived back in the leaf, Hara told Kakashi that she's ready to remember. He quickly took her to Inoichi and the man gladly went to see what he could do. It took them about two years to unlock her memories, Inoichi found that someone sealed her memories away; much to everyone's shock.

Hara disappeared for about a week after she got her memories back. She fled into the forest and all the emotions she'd felt in the past flooded back to her. She just couldn't take it and ran; she tried running from everything.

Though, you can't run from your own mind, so she calmed down and just allowed herself to feel everything she missed and to think about Obito, Rin, her parents, and how the little boy she met at the ramen shop; is her younger brother.

"Naruto..." she muttered, curled up on a branch, high in the tree. "I promise I'll protect you." she vowed, standing and staring at the full moon. She did as she vowed that night, watching over him from the shadows and helping in ways he would never know.
Hara took back her title of ANBU, but she stuck to working directly for the hokage. She did have a binding seal on the back over her neck; one to harm her if she ever spoke to Naruto about their parents or the nine tails.

She'd almost slipped up once and the seal activated; making her feel like she was burning from the inside out. The pain she felt awakened the nine tails inside her, and it brought her father right along with him. "Papa..." she stumbled into his awaiting arms, crying as she couldn't believe she got to see him again.
"Hara, I'm so glad you're alright." he breathed, pulling back and smiling at her. "You've grown." he smiled as Hara brushed the tears off of her cheeks. "Yeah, well you've been gone for about thirteen years." she choked out.

Minato hugged her once again before they sat together and Hara told him all about what's been happening. "I see," he nodded, growing serious. "Hara, you must know; if Naruto ever releases the nine tail's chakra, then you will too."
"You'll have no control of your actions. I don't know if you're under his control or if you just lose yourself, but you can only use the nine tailed beast when naruto does; meaning that when he gets control, you can finally have control."

"I see," Hara nodded, worry etched on her face. She brushed her fingers on the three marks on her cheeks, sighing. "I'll keep him from accidently releasing it." she nodded, standing up as Minato followed her actions.
"I have no doubt you'll keep Naruto safe," he looked at his hand, watching as it disappeared. "Now be safe, Harato." Hara playfully glared, her tears returning as she watched her father disappear, a weight settling onto her shoulders.

"Bye, papa."

Hara stayed living with Kakashi, not knowing where else she could go. And when Naruto was assigned to Kakashi for his squad, Hara and Kakashi asked the third hokage to allow her to be Kakashi's assistant.

Hara groaned as she slammed her hand on the annoying alarm clock. "Damn alarm." she muttered, sitting up with a glare, but it quickly vanished as she slapped her cheeks. She jumped up, grinning while heading off to the bathroom with her ninja gear.