fourteen. more than friends

( ⋆·˚ ༘ *  IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL )
❝ feelings mutual scobell ❞

(    ⋆·˚ ༘ *  IN BETWEEN , WALKER SCOBELL     )❝ feelings mutual scobell ❞

— WALKER SCOBELL'S POV

WALKER SCOBELL'S POV

"WHAT IF I DON'T WANT TO BE JUST BE YOUR BEST FRIEND? WHAT IF I WANT TO BE MORE?"

i finally told her. maybe not in the most obvious way but it seemed pretty self explanatory to me. her face turned into a shocked one, mouth slightly opened and she stared into my eyes. she looked hopeful but also confused.

"what do you mean..more?" she questioned. crap, i was panicking now. what if she doesn't feel the same? "walker?"

her hand touches my bare arm, her soft touch makes me stare at her. god, she was so beautiful. "what do you mean that you want to be more?"

"i mean that i want you rowan. i want us to be something more. i want us to be together." i told her, a nervous look on my face. "i like you rowan."

a small smile cracked on her face, intertwining our hands together. "do you mean it? like really mean it?" she asked.

"well i wouldn't have said it if i didn't mean it rowan." i playfully rolled my eyes. a moment of silence went by, rowan's face was red but she still had that happy grin on her face. "so, i never heard anything back from you?"

she lets out a small laugh, leaning her forehead on mine. "i like you too walker." i placed a hand on her cheek, rubbing my thumb gently. it was like the two of us had telepathy as we both started leaning in.

"walker? rowan?" a voice called out, making us pull away from each other. rowan became even more flustered, i couldn't blame her, someone just walked in on our almost kiss.