three. visiting

( chapter three 🪩 )visiting

( chapter three 🪩 )
visiting

𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐚𝐧 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲'𝐬 𝐩𝐨𝐯 ✿

I WAS GETTING READY TO GO OUT WITH MY MOM AND BROTHER, NOT KNOWING WHAT WAS GOING ON

my mom told me that there was someone they had to pick up at the airport but i don't know who it could be. i thought and thought while i was doing my make-up and i just couldn't think of anyone.

"oh rowan!" cameron's voice sang as he walked into my bedroom. i rolled my eyes, turning my chair to look at him. "hey sis."

"what do you want?" i questioned him, wanting to get straight to the point. i grabbed a black zip up from my closet, pulling it over my body and zipping it half way.

"i just wanted to talk to my younger sister. is that bad to do?" he questioned me with a smirk on his face. annoying.

"yeah right cameron." i responded, looking back at my reflection and applying lip gloss. "do you know why we're going to the airport? who would we be picking up at this time of the year? definitely not grammy or grandpa."

"oh no, it is grammy and grandpa." cameron nodded his head and my eyes widen. say what now?!

"what?! i didn't get grammy flowers or grandpa's favourite drinks!" i panicked, putting away my lip gloss and went to my closet to grab my shoes. cameron laid on my bed, laughing his butt off. "why are you laughing? this is serious!"

"i'm just kidding row."

"i hate you." i walked back to my vanity and sat down on the chair, putting on my shoes since our mom called us to go downstairs. "well, do you know who we're picking up?"

"no clue." he shook his head and took off downstairs. i furrowed my eyebrows in suspicion, tilting my head to the side.

okay then.

i quickly head downstairs, hugging my mom when i saw her. she tells me to go inside the car while she grabs her purse.

are you kidding me? cameron already got shot gun.

i sat at the back seat, hearing cameron snickering at instagram reels. sighing, i pulled out my phone to text the groupchat.

best friend 💝 ( walker )
ona 🌺 ( momona )
didi 😍 ( dior )
lee 🧸( leah )
wes bennett 😙 ( charlie )
grover 😇 ( aryan )
row 🎀 ( rowan )

ROW🎀
guys my brother is being really
annoying

ONA 🌺
oh no what happened now

DIDI 😍
yeah did another food fight
break out?

ROW🎀
no a food fight did not happen
didi..
my mom would kill us both

WES BENNETT 😙
lmao i would like to see cameron
throwing a meatball at your face
how funny would that be?

GROVER 😇
it's not that funny charlie

ONA 🌺
yeah fr

ROW 🎀
hey wheres walks?
he hasn't texted me at all today

LEE 🧸
no clue!

GROVER 😇
me too

ROW 🎀
weird.

we arrived at the airport

we arrived at the airport. cameron shook me awake from my nap on the way there since it was kind of far from where i lived. i was still like half asleep so i was leaning on my brother while he had his arm around me to make sure i was beside him.

"can you tell me who we're here for now?" i rubbed my eyes, closing them and cameron halts to a stop.

"why don't you guess?" my mom replied and i opened my eyes. they widen in shock, slapping my hand over my mouth.

"no way." i looked straight at walker, jaw to the floor. "oh my gosh walks." immediately walking towards him.

he lets out small laughs, we met in the middle and engulfed each other in a huge hug. i buried my face into the crook of his neck and he spun me around.

"i missed you so much." my voice was mumbled due to me burying my face into the crook of his neck.

"i missed you more row." he responded, swaying us side to side. "you've grown so much since i've last seen you. maybe like half a centimetre."

we pulled apart and i nudged his arm. "hey, i grew two inches and it's been like a month or two."

"i know." he nodded his head, reaching his arm out. i took his hand, intertwining our fingers together.

"this is cute and all but i want to go home and play fortnite so can we go home?" cameron spoke up, pointing behind him to the car.

"cameron." our mom shook her head, grabbing his arm and started walking. "let's go guys."

"sure." we both said and followed them to the car. my mom scolded cameron for being selfish and ruining the moment.

walker takes a deep breath in, looking around. our hand were still laced together and i smiled. "are you using new perfume?" he asked.

i looked at him shocked. "how'd you know?"

"row, you've been using vanilla body spray ever since. i would know, i'm your best friend." he smugly smiled at me and i rolled my eyes playfully.

smiling to myself, i was happy.