《Chapter 29》

Magsimula sa umpisa

With an icy chuckle, the present Captain of Kidokawa Seishuu cast a disdainful gaze upon the field below, only to utter in a low voice

"Suzuki Sumire, the treacherous one. "

The other triplet nodded his head

"She believes herself to be superior in every way... and as for Gouenji, he will face the consequences of his actions."

The air suddenly felt cold before their eyes met a familiar, disappearing figure of a brown haired girl. Her cane clicked against the stairs a few rows back as she exited the main stands to the corridors of Stadium.

A fleeting glance passed them, followed by mischievous smiles that slowly spread across their faces.

The grins on their faces quickly vanished as they witnessed soccer club managers approaching Sumire. The sight of their managers interacting with Sumire seemed to enrage them, as it felt like the managers were aligning themselves with the very person they were determined to eliminate.

However, what truly infuriated them was the realization that despite their numerous efforts to belittle the woman with brown hair, they were unable to tarnish her reputation or diminish her influence. It seemed that no matter what they did, her confidence and authority remained strong and unwavering.

Hitori Shina and Nanami Akame had an intense disdain for the Mukata triplets, a feeling that grew stronger with each passing day.

Despite the triplets' best efforts to understand the situation, they were unable to comprehend why the two girls harboured such strong animosity towards them.

Questions plagued their minds, such as why ex-captain required a cane to walk and why she had been conspicuously absent from the finals the previous year?

This perplexing matter constantly occupied their thoughts, and as time went on, their anger grew exponentially, eventually overpowering their ability to think logically and rationally.

In the end, it is easier to blame someone else

---
3rd person POV:

Sumire's foul mood was evident, although her stoic and serene expression concealed it well. However, there was an enigmatic quality hidden beneath her calm facade.

Currently, she is burdened with numerous responsibilities, not only dealing with her demanding mother, who constantly nags her about success and tasks she wants her to accomplish, but also managing the challenges posed by Kidokawa Seishuu.

On top of that, she has to consider the implications of Zeus Junior High and the potential disruptions that Kageyama might cause in the Soccer World.

The weight of all these obligations is overwhelming, and for the first time in a while, she feels an intense migraine building up, as if her head is on the verge of exploding.

Moreover her birthday is tomorrow. It's not the happiest time of her life, but having friends around all day long is pretty fun.

Nanami and Hitori graced her with their presence, and Sumire was pleasantly reminded of their delightful sense of humour that never fails to bring joy to any gathering.

Girls' time together at Kidokawa Seishuu was filled with laughter and unforgettable moments, creating cherished memories that will be treasured for a lifetime.

"I hate them."

With a straightforward tone, Hitori remarked while playfully poking her ice cream using a plastic spoon, eventually swirling it around inside the paper bowl.

Nanami vigorously nodded in agreement

"Honestly, their characters are just awful!"

A soft laughter escaped my lips as I reclined in my seat, savouring the exquisite tea as I observed the elegant surroundings of the charming cafe we were sitting in.