2.The 3rd Princess

I have decided to make it an omegaverse

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
When kim rok so opened her eyes she was in a crib she was surprised that the God was telling the truth . She still had mixed fellings but as some of the memoirs came to her she remembered she is the 3rd princess of the Mogoru Empire her name is . "Aria" she tried to look towards from where the voice came from it was a girl with beautiful golden hair and green eyes this is her sister the oldest child of the Emperor and the crown Princess/Impernal Princess at the age of 15 and her half sibling. Kim_ no Aria looked at her with longing eyes because she was getting the memories of them together Aria didn't know how she can forget her sister Kiana . Kiana(The oldest child of the Emperor) took Aria in her arms and started humming a song she thought aria was gona cry but what she didn't know was that her sister was now older then her.
After some time Aria fell asleep in Kiana arms felling the warm embrace after many years she slept like a koala not wanting to let go of her mother.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It's been 3 year's since then everything was going perfectly but Aria then remembered that today on her 3rd birthday the priests will check her 2nd gender and by meaning if she is an omega or beta or an alpha .She didn't remember what they were so she asked her sister Kenna for answer's Kenna said "People are divided into grops when they turn 3 year old which are alpha , beta and omega an omega can give birth despite there gender while only if they are in a relationship with an alpha . Beta can only have a child with beta or sometimes alpha but those are rare cause a beta and alpha can't have a child they go in a romantic relationship with only love and alpha well they can only have a child with an omega . Omega's have a really weak body than beta and alpha's so is there anything you wana know my baby" Aria said "Yeah when will the priest come to check my second gender" Kenna said "They are outside I will tell them to come in" After Kenna said those words she called a butler and said to bring the pope .

After some time Aria asked "What's my second gender  Pope nim"
Pope said "uhm" 'I am not even a real pope how do I tell her second gender well by looking at her body she seems that she can't even hurt a fly so I will just say' "It's Omega your highness"
By the way this is the pope that made Jack and Hannah the priests of the son God and the holy maiden of the son God.
Aria was surprised by her second gender but chose to live with that.

She has been studying academic, etiquettes and politics even though she doesn't need it as she already learnt it in books as kim rok so. Even though she is only 3 many would be mesmerized by her beauty.She has Long silver hair that stops on her knees and beautiful Golden eyes Her tender and slim body and pail skin makes her look angelic.

She has Long silver hair that stops on her knees and beautiful Golden eyes Her tender and slim body and pail skin makes her look angelic

This is her when she is 5 year's old . Her first Royal ball will take place . Many Royals and Nobel's will come to the ball since it's the 3rd princess of the empire's. Aria haven't meet any Nobel's or Royals from other kingdoms but in this ball she would show herself for the first time to anyone except Kenna , Pope ,Her teacher and Workers.

What she doesn't know is that her father the emperor that she haven't even meet even once has other plans .
Aria is a free spirit even though she is a royal she sneeks out of the palace disguised and train's with the knights. No one knows about this she has been training with a sword from when she was 4 years old . Because she needs to be prepared for the war and the misfortune that will happen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello author here and sorry about the short story .