Need

Another day  ..... -

- What happened to you? can't you see how you changed? 

All your behavior and talks.

 - everything has changed. I guess.

 it's not just me. 

 - will you please clear that to me? 

 -I want to tell you something I haven't told you before Sehra. 

I think you won't accept it. 

- I will. if it's about your past I can accept everything. 

if it's not dragged on to your present.

 - well. if you can console yourself after that I can tell you. 

but after that, I don't know what will happen.

-fine. continue please, I will listen and won't give you any reactions to that!

 - before 4 years, I met a girl. Her name was Sabah. 

we were too close to each other. I was a chef at that time. 

Finally, we spent too much time with each other. not only that, but we also stayed in the same place at the age I was only 18 and we committed to marrying each other. but after a certain period, she saw me as financially unstable. 

so, she left me with the disaster that time. I don't have faith in anyone now. - then what happened?- after that, women are the same as me. I'm now 22. but still have those nightmares and it's just unforgettable to me. 

I guess after knowing this past you won't accept me anymore. I am scared that if you left me then what will happen? I apologize for my sins. hope I will be forgiven.

- it wasn't your fault, Joey. She just used you. She just played with your emotions, and after it was a hard time for you. she left you with everything. I don't care about what happened in your past but I'm now conscious of your present and future. 

your thought was Truly fair as you told me I don't see any wrong if two people stay together and then want to get married after that.

If I will tell anything in last it was all in fate. cause I believe that if anything happens it's written to our fate and sometimes rarely people change their fate and its always alone, and full of sadness, and for some, it brings happiness and a better life.

- why your words are like it haven't affected you a bit Sehra? I know how bad you are feeling right now. I'm not acceptable neither deserves you especially not me of course.

- Ohh, stop now. please!! why you are thinking like that? I am not leaving you alone. hope I understood how you are better than yourself. Don't worry. ok? I won't leave you ever. good night. Have a nice dream.- I love you 3000 Sehra. hope you won't leave me never and so do I. it's a promise.

Good night and take care of yourself.  

Night changes so fast. you never ever feel how fast it changes only one person can know this thing better and who has enjoyed every night for him/her. some people have a good sleep, some people write, and some people spend every night with his/her closest persons and loved ones. What happens if your beloved person betrays you?  

what if the night makes you feel like a cursed one? what if the night becomes like a suffering time till the sunshine you see tomorrow?  Only She knows how suffering remains now and every day.