"I know beautiful, it'll be okay." Issac gives me a warm smile before kissing me one last time and skating off for his briefing.

I take this opportunity to make my way over to Landon who is still on the bench, this time scrolling through his phone.

He notices me and places his phone down standing up.

Immediately I embrace him with a hug, "you crazy idiot. You shouldn't have done that." I pat his back then sit next to him on the bench.

"The fucking cunt face deserved it." Landon my sweet mouthed brother everyone.

Me and Landon talk while watching the match, I see Beth is flirting with some random guy so she's fine for now.

Mine and Landon's eyes stay on the rink while we talk, both knowing we are taking the conversation in but also focusing on our friends and my boyfriend.

"Beth ever speak about me?" Yeah lovely things of course.

"Not really, she's over it Landon."

"Okay, I'm sorry for everything I did and said before you know." His eyes meet mine, tears forming.

"Stop, I understand why you acted like that now. I'm sorry for not realising it was happening to you too."

"I should've-" Landon cuts off after turning his head back to the rink. He freezes, mouth ajar.

When I look over my whole body freezes just like my brothers.

Blood.
Blood.
Blood.

It's coating the rink like paint to a wall. I run up to the barrier and I regret looking because what I just saw is something I'll most likely never recover from.

Someone I love in pain.

Isaac lays on the cold floor with his leg fully exposed, Jackson is being pulled away by coaches and his team.

That's when it clicks, Jackson slashed Isaac's knee on purpose. That's when I stop thinking and run.

My feet step over the barrier and now I'm running on ice, quite literally. I lose balance a few times but steady myself reaching Issac.

I don't even care as I push everyone out of the way to get to him. "Issac! Issac I'm here."

"Lil don't panic I'm okay, okay? I'm okay." He's really comforting my when his leg is sliced open.

"I'm so sorry, this is all my fault." Landon has his skates on behind me now.

"Don't be stupid Landon, it was going to happen cos he's a dick and can't handle I got something he wants." Issac winces.

The first aid trained doctors come over in gripped shoes asking everyone to move. Landon and Elijah holds my hands to help me off the rink.

"Liliana!" Issac shouts. "We still won baby. Just like you said."

This man, he's so beautiful.

"I'm so proud of you." I shout back.

Elijah drives me, Landon and Beth to the hospital to meet Issac there.

Ana is also on her way, I called her as soon as Issac was placed in an ambulance.

"He will only need a few stitches Lil, don't panic." Beth wraps her arm around me so I rest my head on her shoulder.

"Yeah honestly he's okay." Elijah adds.

"I know it's just—" Landon cuts me off.

"You love him don't you?" I see his eyes in the rear view mirror, looking at me to say he knows.