I feel the wetness coat me as I join her in the high.

"My cum looks so good dripping down your legs." Lil moans again when I place my tip at her clit and rub against her just like she did to me.

I can't tell Liliana is tired, I quickly check my phone for the time and see that we've been going for 45 minutes already.

"Do you want more baby?" My lips meet hers before she nods, I watch as her hand makes her way down to her pussy, touching herself right in front of me.

"Watch me play with myself my gorgeous boy." Her words hit me and I'm immediately speechless. I'd happily sit here 24/7 and watch as fucks herself with her own fingers.

I back away sitting on the edge of the canvas, watching as she slowly spreads her legs, revealing the wetness I caused in between them.

"Fuck darling you're so beautiful, touch yourself looking straight at me."

Her fingers pump in and out, as she throws her head backwards. I notice Lil's legs twitching from overstimulation.

"Don't stop baby, make yourself cum." My cock jerks just from watching her.

Liliana moans more frequently which tells me she's close to her 2nd orgasm of the night, I dash forward as she moans my name, letting her finish on my cock.

"Good girlllll." I drag out my words with her high, soon after she's breathless.

"Deep breaths baby." The canvas is covered fully in paint. It's a good job we had Saran wrap covering it or we'd have made a big mess.

My arms scoop Liliana up and carry her to the bed. "Stay here while I get the shower nice and hot for us. Then we can go skiing pretty girl." Liliana refused to stay on the bed and nearly falls over from shaky legs.

"I might have to skip skiing today." I catch Liliana before she falls yet again and help her towards the shower.

"Dude isn't Liliana coming?" Elijah says while waiting for me to put my shoes on.

"No she doesn't feel well so she's sleeping." Finally slipping my last shoe on I feel terrible for lying to him but I can't tell him what happened clearly.

"Ahh okay, I have something to tell you anyway but let's get in the car first—" Elijah walks towards the hallway and notices the painting drying by the door.

"What is this?" He asks, shit.

"Liliana was testing blending methods." Technically not a lie, blending methods with her ass-

Great now I'm thinking about my girlfriend's ass while standing right next to my best friend.

"It's pretty, anyway let's go skiing."

The car ride is short but with Elijah it can feel long cos he doesn't shut up at times.

"Dude, it's so awkward sharing a cabin with Ana, I can't even walk out of the shower without being paranoid my towel is gonna fall and leave Ana traumatised." He grips the steering wheel while speaking and I stifle a laugh.

"Considering Ana has most likely never seen a penis before you'd be paying for her therapy." I reply.

"Dude that's your sister stop talking about your sister and penises at the same time."

"Yeah fair point."

Me and Elijah decide to ski the big slope today because now that Lil and Ana aren't here we can go higher up.

We didn't want to leave the girls yesterday but I know Eli really wanted to go to the highest slope.

"Just don't die." He says before I take off.

"No promises." I wink and let go of my brakes.

•••

SMUTTTTTTT SMUTTTTTT SMUTTTTTT I actually struggle writing smut because I don't want to sound cringe or weird so if there's anything wrong please tell me 🙌

Also please remember I've never wrote smut before so give me tips or something idek.

Thank you for reading <333333