"Come on French boy," Francesca says to Charles. "Lets get this show on the road."

"I think that I should just give up with you calling me that." Charles sighs.

"Never gonna stop." Francesca smirks.

"Never gonna give you up!" Daniel mutters. "Never gonna let you down!"

"You did not just Rick Roll us." Heidi looks over at him with a deadpan look.

Daniel paused for a moment, eyebrows furrowing, before a wide grin took over his lips and he started laughing uncontrollably.

Francesca placed her bag down on the floor before trailing after Charles who was heading inside, everyone else went to set up on the deck and Francesca was with Charles until Max started calling her name. She groaned loudly, asking what he'd done before separating from Charles and walking back outside.

"Daniel.jpg!" She gasps.

"Its back!" Lando grins. "Finally!"

They hadn't even moved off of the harbour when Daniel had pulled out his camera. He aimed it straight for Francesca and Max.

The Dutchman grinned, grabbing his teammates hand and holding their interlinked fingers in the air whilst Francesca quickly kissed his cheek with her foot in the air. Max's cheeks burst into redness after Daniel had snapped the photo and he dropped Francesca's hand to smack her round the head which had the British woman laughing.

"You cannot post that!" Max gasps.

"I'm gonna do it just to annoy you now!" Daniel grins evilly.

Pierre had disappeared inside, no doubtedly to locate his best friend who was turning on the engine of the boat to try and get the gossip out of him. Francesca let out a laugh as Daniel tugged her towards him and snapped a photo of their interlinked hands with Francesca covering her face with her other hand in the background.

"Come on Charles, lets get moving!" She calls out.

"Your so impatient!" Charles' voice comes back. "Hang on!"

"I'm not impatient your just stupid!" She sighs.

"I am stupid, I am stupid." Charles says between his laughter.

"Imagine being so stupid that you crash into the barriers in Baku." Francesca sighs.

"You once put the car into the wall trying to come into the pits." Max deadpans.

"IT WAS WET!" Francesca shouts.

"THE TRACK WAS FUCKING DRY! IT HADN'T RAINED, FRAN!"

"YES IT HAD! IT WAS WET AND I LOCKED UP ON THE WET PATCH!"

"Lets not get into this argument again." Lando sighs. "Please."

"It was wet." Francesca mutters, slumping into a chair.

"Wasn't." Max mutters back.

Francesca glares playfully at him to which Max responds with a middle finger. Heidi looked ever so confused from her place next to Oscar and Lando was sat with his head in his hands.

"Isn't your contract up this year, Fran?" Daniel asks.

"You want my seat, Ricciardo?" She smirks.

"He's been trying to convince Christian to give it to him." Max laughs.

"You traitor!" Francesca gasps, turning to Daniel who was laughing. "Christian would never give my seat up because he thinks I act like the perfect second driver."