"Is this alright?" He asked Suna softly, however much he may want this, the last thing he wanted was to make her uncomfortable. She wasn't experienced at all, and he wasn't sure how much she knew when it was about sex, if she knew any. Suna nodded, she was apprehensive, sure. 

But she knew she could tell him if at any point she felt uncomfortable, that was the thing, she completely and utterly trusted Kaya Sönmez. He offered her one of his infamous smiles before undoing the clasp behind her back effortlessly. Suna took a deep breath as she let her bra drop to the floor and tried to stop the insecure thoughts creeping into her mind. What if she looked horrible naked? She had to shake that off, as quickly as possible. 

Her thoughts were broken by Kaya leaning in and kissing her neck softly, covering almost every inch of skin around her collarbone and neck. His kisses alternated between soft and more passionate and suddenly she couldn't formulate a single comprehensive thought. He led her closer to the bed and she complied, dropping down onto it and pulling him down with her.

They both paused again, looking into each other's eyes intensely. Suna's nerves seemed to be floating away with every minute and she could feel herself getting more and more desperate. By the bulge she could feel through Kaya's pants on her leg, she reckoned he was equally as desperate. While maintaining the eye contact, she slid her hands down to the button on his pants and popped it open, pulling down the fly. He then kissed her again, both of them opting straight for a deep and passionate kiss. 

Their tongues fought each other a little bit before Kaya trailed his mouth back down her neck and then even further down, leaving hot and wet kisses all over her chest before pulling a nipple into his mouth. He circled his tongue around the sensitive bud before sucking on it gently, making the brown haired girl arch her back and let out a soft moan. God, That was a sound he could get used to for sure. 

He alternated between circling the nipple and sucking before moving over to the other one, giving it equal attention. Suna's moans and soft whimpers continued as her back arched in pleasure, she could feel the wetness between her legs growing by the minute and in any other situation, she'd be embarrassed by that. But right now, she thought it was pretty fair how wet she was.

Kaya made eye contact with her as he trailed his mouth further down now, down her stomach, until he got to the hem of her jeans. Her skin felt electric where he had kissed his way down. He kept the eye contact as his fingers undid the button and unzipped the fly, before pulling the rough material down her legs and tossing it somewhere in the room. He took a moment to break her gaze and take in the dark blue, lace underwear which matched the rest of her outfit perfectly. This would certainly be the death of him, she was ethereal.

"You're beautiful, Suna." He made eye contact again in time to see her cheeks tint a bright shade of red as she smiled. That smile. Kaya moved his mouth back down, dragging her underwear down with his teeth slowly and letting it join her jeans on the floor somewhere. She was fully naked now, right here in front of him, and the sight was something else. Suna had to try hard to ignore the urge to cover herself up, she felt exposed and quite frankly, insecure. "Still okay?" He asked softly as his mouth hovered right above where she needed him most.

"Yes. Yes." She replied breathily and nodded, allowing him to continue. He placed a few kisses on her inner thigh before finally reaching her clit. He kissed it softly too, making her shiver lightly and moan desperately. That was all he needed to hear before he began sucking on it gently, making her arch her back. "Oh god." She moaned softly as he started circling her clit, drawing small circles and various other shapes on it. Suna knew he would be good, she knew that he knows what he's doing, but nothing could have prepared her for this. His fingers trailed up her thigh, stopping right at her entrance as he looked up at her for confirmation. She gave him a desperate nod and he pushed a finger into her, starting with one and giving her time to adjust.