"Yeah, what is it?" he asked, and I mentally rolled my eyes. "I want to see today's CCTV footage," I said, getting straight to the point.

"Why?" he asked. I had no time to explain. "There's something I need to check," I replied, watching him approach me with that same smirk.

"And what will I get for that?" he questioned. "Anything you want, just hurry," I answered, feeling a knot of dread tighten in my stomach. He chuckled and muttered "okay."

He led me to the security room. "Here," he said, opening the door. He talked to the man inside and said, "You can check whatever you want."

I sat down and reviewed the footage from earlier hours. My eyes widened as I saw Rahul with that bitch Sonali. He told me he ended his friendship with her. So dumb of me to believe him.

Room number 35! I stood up to head there, but the manager was blocking the way with a smirk.

"Now it's time to give me what I want," he said. I played dumb. "Don't be confused, babygirl. I want to have some fun with you," he said, grabbing my ass.

He kissed my neck harshly, almost biting. Feeling all disgusted, I pushed him away from me.

"You fucking old hag" I called him while a harsh slap landed on his face with that, punching him at his dick as I watch him groan in pain.

He layed down on floor grabbing his cock. Anger were building up inside me as I landed my heel on his dick while pushing it more and more.

"Horny fucker" murmuring it, I made my way towards outside the room towards the 35 room no.

I'm so annoyed. I might kill that bitch and the manager. Everyone is testing my patience.

I found room 35 and was about to open the door when I saw Kavya approaching.

"Where did you disappear? I found out that cheater is in this room," Kavya said.

"How did you know the room number?" I asked. "I seduced a waiter," she said proudly.

"That's a casual way to find out," I commented, and she rolled her eyes.

She unlocked the room with a key she had. We entered and heard moaning. My eyes widened as I saw her riding him.

They stopped as soon as they saw us. Sonali backed away, covering herself with a duvet. Rahul looked at me like he'd seen a ghost. "Juh-Juhi, it's not what you think," he exclaimed, his voice trembling.

"What do you want to explain now?" I asked, trying to hold back tears. He cheated on me! Kavya was right.

"You always refused me for sex. You never cared about my needs. I did it with her because I was horny. Please understand," he begged, his voice pathetic.

"If you think I can forgive you, you're delusional," I said. Kavya clapped sarcastically.

"Please, I love you," he said. I rolled my eyes. "Such a great liar," I commented, feeling a surge of anger and sadness.

"You know what? Let's end this meaningless relationship," I stated firmly. He blabbed nonsense, trying to justify himself.

Ignoring him, I left. Kavya yelled that I should've slapped him, but I didn't want to waste energy on him. Now, I need a better boyfriend.

I'm free to dress and eat as I want. He was toxic. I don't know why I dated him. Now, I'm free. I hate him!

"ARE YOU BLIND?" I heard Kavya yelling. Is she a disaster?

"NO, YOU'RE BLIND," the man yelled back.

"YOU DIDN'T SEE ME, I WAS ON A SCOOTY-"

"DADDY'S PRINCESS DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO BRAKE," he mocked, and Kavya was shocked.

"I'm sorry for the trouble. Please don't mind her," I said, intervening. He nodded and left.

"Makeout?" Kavya asked, confusing me. "What?"

She touched my neck, and I realized the manager had bitten me.

"It's nothing," I said, starting the scooty. Kavya cursed Rahul and the man the whole way to her house.

I parked and headed to Anuradha aunty's apartment. It was 8:30 pm, so Aahi was probably awake.

I rang the bell, and aunty opened the door. Inside, I saw Aahi watching cartoons.

She ran to me and hugged me. "I missed you. Let's go," she said cheerfully.

I smiled at aunty and took Aahi to our apartment.

"What does my little sweetheart want to eat?" I asked. "Anything," she replied.

I started making chapati and paneer sabzi. While cooking, she asked me weird questions like why fish die when taken out of water.

After an hour, dinner was ready. We ate together, and as always, she said it was 'yummy.' It sounds so cute from her.

We finished dinner, cleaned up, and she watched Mr. Bean cartoons. I washed the dishes and cleaned the counter. Her giggles filled the apartment.

I turned off the TV and she silently went to our room. This is what I love about her-she's obedient and doesn't cry for unnecessary reasons.

I turned off the lights, except in our room because she has nyctophobia. We got under the duvet, and she hugged me while I patted her head to help her sleep.

I sighed, thinking about my life. Love is a beautiful curse.

I will never fall in love again. No one can love me. Love in this generation is just a pastime.

Never!

There's so much to do tomorrow. First, I have to give Arjun uncle the 30,000 rupees I promised to pay his debts. There are more loans to pay, especially Vikram's. He's such an asshole.

Seventeen to eighteen lakhs are left. Once paid, Aahi and I will be free. I'll give her all the happiness and fulfill her wishes.

I kissed her forehead as she slept. A smile appeared on my face. I hugged her and drifted into sleep.

 I hugged her and drifted into sleep