Ragini - it's ok..

Laksh looks at her but doesn't say anything..

Is it really so easy for her to let go of everything..??

Words, actions......... Feelings..??

Ragini - It's quite strange that we ended up on same street.

Laksh (chuckling mirthlessly) - We literally ended up living across each other.. Trust me  crissing each other's path at the way home is the least strangest thing about us..

Ragini - Hmm.. True that..

They both reach their building.. After parking the car they got out and saw few people looking at them..

They both look at each other..

Ragini (smirking) - Seems like someone is looking out for a gossip or a scandal..

Laksh - If only they knew our reality..

Ragini - Too much fun..

Amidst the peeking glances they enter their wing and and goes towards their floor..

Ragini goes towards her aprtment and was opening the door when laksh calls her from behind..

Laksh - Ragini..

She turns to look at him..

Laksh - I am really sorry for my words in the car.. I know that they were extremely rude..

Ragini (confusion) - I already said it's ok.. Right..??

Laksh - Is it really..??

Ragini (shrugging) - Yeah.. I heard from this ear and removed from another.. Besides I already gave you a befitting reply.. Done deal..

Laksh remembers the time when his every word, smallest action mattered a lot to her.. Effect her like anything..

He should have felt relieved that she didn't mind and forgave his words but he wasn't..

Instead her non chalance made him more irritated..

So now he had stopped effecting her even in slightest of matters..

Laksh - You have changed a lot.. Haven't you..... Seems like you have become even more of a stoneheart than you were already..

Ragini - You have also changed laksh.. Look you are even more miserable than you were already..

Laksh - What do you mean..??

Ragini- You will always be ignorant of everything, right..?? Look at you laksh, just a minute ago asking for forgiveness and now again doing the same thing.. You never learn, do you..??

Laksh - No.. After all not everyone ca  be great like you.. Learn from their mistakrs and then (snapping his fingers) move on.. Like nothing ever happened..

Ragini squints her eyes at him..

Ragini - Tell me laksh maheswari, Are you really grudging me just for being happy..

Laksh doesn't say anything to that and moves his face..

Ragini shakes her head in disbelief..

Ragini - I can't believe it.. You can't seem to get over your stupidities of past and you grudge me just because I have decide to move on..?? Really laksh..??

Laksh looks at her through gritted teeth..

Laksh - Yes.. Really.. That's the truth.. Yes I have a grudge that you are happy.. And I grudge you even more for being happy without me.. Yes Ragini, that's how big of a loser I am.. The loser you have left me to be.. Happy now..??

Ragini (shaking her head) - You are disgusting..

Laksh - Yeah.. I am the one disgusting because I can let go of my past and you are the miss miracle.. Right..??

Ragini - What is your problem laksh..??

Laksh (loudly) - You.. You are my problem.. You Ragini Gadodia ex maheswari..It's you who left my life as a mess.. It's you who made me realize that everything was a lie, that I was nothing but a joke.. For swara, for kavya, for you.. How stupid I was..

Ragini - I did not do anything like that.. Yes I messed up your life.. Yes I did many bad things but I did not tell you to not trust swara.. I did not tell swara and sanskaar to fall for each other.. I did not tell you to kidnap me or try to kill me..I did not bring kavya in your life and I certainly did not make that grand plan of betrayal.. Yes I am guilty of many things but I am responsible for only my actions.. Not someone else's ..

Laksh just keeps looking at her with fiery eyes.. He had nothing to say to dispute that..

Ragini - So laksh it's not my fault if you can't come out of thr guilt of your past deeds .. It's not my fault if you have turned into this devdaas without a paro.. It's not my fault that one of your true loves didn't take a month to get second love and another one was just betraying you..

Laksh - And what about you..?? Your "true love"?? Weren't you claiming about that eternal love of yours..?? Like you couldn't live without me.. Can't move without me.. Wasn't that difficult now, eh..??

Ragini looks him in the eyes..

Ragini -  So.. ?? You should be happy.. I did what you wanted.. I left from your life.. That's what you wanted to accomplish through that plan, right..??

Laksh - Right.. That plan.. The great plan of "mastermind" laksh maheswari.. Another epitome of my idiocy.. Tell me ragini, it must be fun right..?? Seeing me making a fool about myself.. Knowing everything and waiting to know that funal move.. Must be awesome , right..?? The wonder time for you..

He looks at her mockingly..

Ragini keeps looking at him straight..

Ragini - Wonder time..?? Yeah right..... That was the time when I thought of giving up..... Multiple times.. Not just on you but myself as well..

Laksh frowns hearing this..

Ragini - My life as well..

Laksh eyes widened hearing that and he looks at her in shock while she looks at him without any expression..

.
.
.
.

Here it is..  They are really messed up 🙇‍♀️

One step forward, two steps back but hope you like it..

Please give your feedback..