Part 1

Here it is.. Plz ignore typos and errors..

.
.
.
.
.

Putting the key inside the keyhole , he enters inside his new apartment..

It was pitch dark in there... Like it has been for him from last few years...

Just like his life..

Finding the switch he press it.. Living room illuminated by  lights removing the darkness..

Oh how he wish there was such a switch for lights in one's heart ..  And lonely life..

He looks around the living room.. Fully furnished, all the things he would need already there..

His agent did a great job in this regard..

Putting his laptop bag on the couch, he goes towards kitchen..

Taking a bottle out of fridge, he takes a sip..

There are no more people who will wait on him hands on after he returns from office to serve him water, tea or snacks..

Honestly he doesn't even mind it much.. He was a spoiled brat, maybe he still is but getting out of thay wasnt something that was hard for him..

Looking around the kitchen he notices that it has all the essential necessities..
Groceries, utensils, dishes , equipments..

Not that they will be of much use..

He has been surviving on take outs from a long time..

In all these years he did learn some survival cooking but thats not something he really enjoyed doing..

Alright.. Maybe he still has that spoilt nature in him..

Those warm food and gentle care are distant dreams..

By his mother and by

By her.....

The one who shall be not be named..

Otherwise it leads to an opening of pandora box..

It was a different time.. Different life and different laksh..

Now time has changed.. Things have changed..Life has changed..

He has changed..

He would like to think that he was more sensible, more responsible, more mature now..

But even after all this he was alone..

There was no one to bother him, no one to ask about his whereabouts, no one to stop him.. He could go wherever he wanted, whenver he wanted.. He could do whatever he wants..

He is independent and free from all the shackles..

Just like he had wanted.....

Once..

That life is something he had always wanted..

And now here he is..

At 32..successful career, big businessman, independent, headstrong..

And alone..

Betrayed, divoreced, betrayed, left behind..

And now here he is at his own apartment in different city.. All alone..

Well.. It was his choice.. He had to deal with it..

He couldn't continue anymore.. It was getting difficult for him to live there even if his whole family was with him..