Prologue

So this is my new work.. It's an experiment and I m not very sure about it..

As through this story I am doing something that I am not very fond of but hopefully I can do justice with it..

You will understand better after reading the part....

So here it is......

.
.
.
.
.
.

Laksh - Ragini??

She smiles looking at his shocked face..

Ragini - Kya hua?? Hume dekhkar aise chaunk kyu gaye aap..?? Jaise...... Humein nahi kisi aur ko expect kar rahe the aap..??

She smirks while saying the last words..

Mahewari's and gadodias were looking confused by the happenings..

Ap - Kya ho raha hai.. Yeh tum dono aise kyu behave kar rahe ho.. Aur veech m kyu ruke huye ho.. Phete poore karo beta..

Ragini - Hum kya bataye maa.. Dekhiye na aap laksh ko.. Unse hi puch lijiye.. Hume dekh kar itna shocked kyu ho rahe hai aakhir yeh..

They notice his expression and sure enough it looked strange..

Ap - Laksh.. Kya hua hai..?? Tum aise.. ?? Tum theek toh ho..??

Laksh comes out of his shocked state..

Laksh - Hunh..?? Wo.. wo.. K.. Kuch nahi..

Ragini - kuch nahi?? Par aapka chehra toh kuch aur hi bata raha hai..

Laksh looks at her sharply..

Laksh - Kya matlab.. ??

Ragini - Humaara matlab..

She looks upstairs and a smirks forms on her face..

Ragini - wo raha..

She points upstairs..

They a turns and saw a girl coming downstairs..

What shocked them more was her attire.. She was wearing exact same dress as ragini.. She was ready as a bride..

Laksh was the one who was most shocked..

Laksh - Kavya..??

Kavya comes near to them..

Laksh - Yeh sab kya ho raha hai.. ??

He looks at ragini who was standing there relaxed and then at kavya..

Kavya - Pata nahi laksh.. Yeh ragini.. Main isse kuch kar paati usse pehle hi she attacked me.. I don't know how.. Jaise hi mujhe hosh aaya, main yaha aa gayi..

Laksh looks at ragini with wide eyes while ragini was smirking looking at them..

Ragini was arranging her duppata and jewellery when she hear a noise from behind..

She looks back confused and then turns back..

She didn't show it on her face but she could see a figure approaching from her pheripheral vision..

She smirks and just as that person was about to attack her , she immediately press the pepper spray in her eyes which she was holding in ner hand hidden inside her duppata..

Kavya - Aahhhh..

Kavya screams by this sudden attack..

And before she could overcome that, ragini takes a syringe and injects her with a mild sleeping drug..