Chen Ruofeng is this kind of person. He is not bitter. He can speak frankly about his poverty. Of course, he always remembers his kindness. He will not watch others compare with him or slander others about what delicacies they eat. He himself is also very good at eating wild vegetables. He was happy, but if someone invited him to eat, of course he would not refuse, thinking that they were insulting his poverty.

He would just keep it in mind, and when he became famous in the future, he would definitely do it twice as well. Therefore, he had learned a lot in the Pine Forest Book.

There are poor students, of course, there are also children from rich families, and they don’t belong to any faction. They speak politely and pleasantly. Of course, the most important thing is a considerate smile, which is always smiling, which really makes people feel a little bit sad. Can't get angry.

Bai Xiang likes his new student very much. Naturally, he is also interested in his new student.

Shen Qingrong also supported him with a lot of money. Now he has Bai Xiang behind him and the support of Prince Jun's Palace. Naturally, it is no better than before. In fact, even if he wants to live the life of a rich man, it is not impossible.

Shen Qingrong was a generous person, and the silver coins given to him were enough to allow him to live as a student of a noble family in Beijing. However, he still wore his own old clothes and used the silver coins to buy books. , and also to help the poor disciples who were with him. Only poor students like them can know all kinds of helplessness and isolation when they go out.

Naturally, he himself is now working harder and learning other knowledge from Bai Xiang.

There are also basic ways of governing the country and the foundation of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

For those wealthy families, it actually doesn't matter whether they take the imperial examination or not. There will be arrangements at home, but for poor students like them, this is their last chance in this life.

Whether it is a life of obscurity or whether it is a carp that jumped over the dragon's gate and soared into the sky, it will always be here.

At this time, another spice shop was quietly opened in Beijing, named Yipinxiang, Agarwood. It was not as public as before, but there is a saying that is true, the mountain is not high, but the immortals are famous. Water does not have to be deep.

This spice shop was still ignored at first, but gradually, the business has improved. Most of the products sold here are rouge gouache of various colors. It can be said that compared to the rouge gouache in Yipinxiang, there are more types, and the colors and fragrances are better. It's more special and the fragrance is also good.

In the past few years, Yipinxiang has only sold spices and jade creams, and the rouge and gouache seems to have always been the same. I don’t know if Shen Qingci has forgotten it, or because she simply doesn’t have time to take care of these, so The rouge gouache has become the weakest point in the entire first-grade fragrance.

And some things are just old if they are not new. Naturally, there is a new place selling rouge and gouache, and the business is naturally not bad.

Moreover, the rouge and gouache inside is very outstanding, which makes everyone like it, and the money given is very convenient.

Within a few days, the small shop was surrounded by water and became blocked.

Of course, this rouge shop was not opened by Shen Qingci. Shen Qingci had already left the capital, and she had no time to take care of it for half a month. This small shop was opened by Guoer and Yue Yue.

In fact, when Shen Qingci thought about it, Guo'er should open a spice shop, but unexpectedly, Guo'er didn't do what she wanted, and instead sold rouge gouache.

In fact, Guo'er is not that interested in spices. Instead, she is very fond of rouge and gouache, because she can make it in many colors and put it into a beautiful little box. Of course, it can also be sold for money.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us