In their hearts, their aunt is equal to their mother. They not only respect their aunt, but they are also grateful.

It goes without saying that without an aunt, there would be several brothers without them, so the ten brothers all respect their aunt, even if their aunt has a face of fifteen or sixteen years old.

But an aunt is an aunt, and this is a fact that cannot be changed in her lifetime.

"Go to the carriage by yourself. Is it possible that you still want me to invite you?"

Shen Qingci glanced at the two teenagers one by one. Of these ten, not one of them would be deformed by her, and they were all left to her.

Brother Sen and Brother Lin quickly got into the carriage at the rear.

Even though the two brothers had grown so old, they had never left the capital. After leaving the city gate, they were very sad to leave home, but they did not dare to cry. However, their aunt discovered it. You can't scold them.

Also, their mother, is she still her biological mother?

Her son has gone out to suffer, so is she really not here to give him a gift?

"Don't even think about it."

Brother Sen rolled his eyes at his brother and said, "Mom is not allowed to kick us out. You haven't seen how annoying Xiaowu and Xiaoliu are?"

"What does that have to do with us?"

Brother Lin still looked uncomfortable.

That's all Xiaowu and Xiaoliu's business, what does it have to do with them?

Brother Sen leaned his back, "Because in my mother's heart, we are just as troubled as Xiaowu and Xiaoliu. She can kick us out, and now the whole family is probably celebrating."

And Brother Lin wouldn't believe it even to death that they would have such a mother.

And the fact is...

When Xiao Junwang came back, he found that the food in the mansion today was much richer than before. What, what kind of happy event could this be?

Could it be that there is really a happy event?

Yu Wenxu took off the cloak from his shoulders and handed it to Ting Dong. When he saw Shen Qingrong, he quickly came over and held his beloved wife's hand.

The two of them have been married for nearly twenty years, but they have always been singing together, which is also the envy of others. He treats Shen Qingrong as the same, and Shen Qingrong has not changed at all.

Even though she gave birth to ten sons, compared to other women, Shen Qingrong was much better than others in appearance, charm, or figure.

His eyes were not blind, so he had no time to think about other women. What's more, those women were not named Shen. They could not have given birth to ten sons for him and took such good care of his parents.

After seeing it a thousand times, I still feel that my beloved wife is the best woman in the world. Fortunately, he married her at that time. Fortunately, he recognized her at that time. If someone had snatched her away, or his eyes would have changed again. If he were blind, then such a good woman would no longer be his. Of course, he would not be able to have ten such outstanding sons.

He, Yu Wenxu, has no regrets in this life.

Shen Qingrong is in a really good mood today.

"What's wrong, are you so happy?"

Yu Wenxu pinched her face.

"Can't you tell your husband?"

Shen Qingci couldn't help but cover her mouth and said with a smile, "Isn't it a good thing? Those two brats were taken away by A Ning."

"Which one?"

When Yu Wenxu heard this, the smile on his face became thicker.

"The third and fourth children."

Shen Qingrong doesn't even want to mention his son's name now.

"Then the five and six were not taken away?"

Yu Yuxu was stunned for a moment, and then he said this sentence, I heard that these two made the master angry again, you should get them away quickly, or I'm afraid I won't be able to bear it and kick them. He was kicked out. He was quite good when he was young, but as he grows older, he becomes more easily irritated.

"Yes," Shen Qingrong had forgotten about the fifth and sixth children. They were also older and they should go out to see the next world. He knew how to make her angry every day in the house.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us