But when the maid saw the two men and women with their mouths facing each other, she screamed and dropped the clothes in her hands to the ground.

Of course, her words also frightened the man who was trying to save someone's reputation. That's when he thought of something, and his face, which was blue from the cold, immediately turned red.

"That, that, I didn't mean it..."

And just when he said these words, he saw the woman on the ground whose clothes were soaked coughed out a lot of water, and even ridiculously coughed up, well, a small fish.

With a puff, Shen Qingrong couldn't help laughing. Although laughing at this moment was a bit too inhumane, she just couldn't help it.

That was when the young man discovered Shen Qingrong and Mrs. Bai. He quickly came over and straightened his clothes, but no matter how much he straightened them, his clothes were still dripping with water. He twisted them again. After a while, a lot of water was squeezed out.

Then he hurriedly walked over and bowed as a student.

"Student Chen Ruofeng has met the two ladies."

"what's your name?"

Shen Qingrong also replied awkwardly.

"Student Chen Ruofeng."

"The name is really nice."

Shen Qingrong said to Mrs. Bai, she didn't know why, she just felt that this child was too happy, especially that sentence, he looked thin, but he grew like a pig. This was obviously a child with a true temperament.

With Song Min, it feels like flowers stuck on cow dung

"Thank you ladies."

Chen Ruofeng saluted again. Even though his whole body was wet, his smile was really endearing.

"that……"

Shen Qingrong pointed at Song Min.

"Get ready and go to the Song family to propose marriage."

"Propose marriage?"

Chen Ruofeng seemed to have been struck by lightning. He pointed at his face and said, "Should I propose marriage?"

"If it wasn't you, who could it be?"

Shen Qingrong's face was stern, "You are already close to each other. A woman's reputation is very important. You are a scholar, so why don't you know?"

"The students only wanted to save people and didn't think too much about it."

Chen Ruofeng turned around and gave Song Min a fierce look. He really had no other thoughts and only wanted to save people. What was wrong with him?

"But you have already ruined her reputation."

Shen Qingrong reminded him, "If you don't marry her, no one will dare to marry her in the future. Apart from twisting her hair and becoming a sister-in-law, or becoming a concubine, she has no other choice."

"However, the student is only eager to save people and has not thought about getting married."

Chen Ruofeng was at a loss. He moved his feet slightly and felt that his feet were a little cold. When she lowered her head, she realized that one of her shoes had actually fallen into the water. As for The other's big toe, which was also broken, was exposed, which also made him extremely embarrassed.

"I think even if he wants to marry, he may not want to marry him."

Mrs. Bai could see clearly, but unfortunately, this was all a calculation, but unfortunately she had calculated it for the wrong person, and she had to pay for it all her life.

Such a person, well, how should I put it, people cannot be judged only by wealth, nor by appearance, but by partiality, this is just what is written in the book, at least she will not let her March , marrying such a person is not from the right family, and the old lady of the Song family is so good-looking. Song Mingjiang is arrogant, pedantic and aloof. After all, Zeng Jin is so talented, and then No matter what, it is not something that ordinary people can compare with. As for this girl Song Min, who is not amazing in appearance, she is also a arrogant and thoughtful person.

Mrs. Bai felt a little bit mysterious about wanting to marry this Chen Ruofeng.

Coincidentally, at this time, a young woman in well-dressed clothes came over. It was Asu, the female guard beside Shen Qingci.

Shen Qingrong was originally a little unsure of how to deal with this matter, but when he saw Asu coming, he had an idea in his mind.

"It just so happens that you are here to help me with something."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us