"Otherwise, do you think that as the daughter of the Xie family, even if Mr. Song does not vent his anger on Song Min, Mrs. Song can just let it go? That Miss Song is still studying at Songlin Academy with no worries about food and clothing, and then she becomes such a A talented woman who is famous far and wide in Linsong Academy?"

"If you like it, then let your Yuan'er marry her."

Shen Qingrong picked up the cup and took a sip of tea. After talking so many words, her mouth was dry.

"Well," Mrs. Bai also nodded lightly, "wait until she becomes like her mother and can't give birth to a son. When you give your brother Yuan a few concubines, she also gave you the same medicine. , you know, like mother, like daughter, you can only expect to have a grandson to hold you in your arms for the rest of your life."

And Mrs. Du didn't think about it carefully. If she wasn't a woman with an impure mind, how could she be so disgusted by Shen Qingrong, because in addition to being impure in mind, she was also a snake-hearted woman.

This not only harms the person, but also harms the person's heirs. If someone really marries someone, it may be true, and the offspring will be cut off.

Mrs. Du's entire face turned pale at this time.

Just when she was about to say something, she heard someone falling into the water in the distance, and her heart couldn't help but thump.

As soon as he stood up, he ran forward, as if he knew something.

Shen Qingrong and Madam Bai looked at each other. Those who couldn't do it were acting like monsters again, right?

But no matter how bad it is, it has nothing to do with them.

Mrs. Bai now only has one daughter, March, and Shen Qingrong's adult sons were all taken away by their maternal grandfathers. Except for the fact that they were still young and going to school, if they dared to run back by themselves, they would definitely be killed by their maternal grandfathers. You can't break your leg.

As for the two of them, neither of them has a son, and the other son is not here, so no matter how they plot, they cannot be plotted against the two of them.

"We're going to take a look too."

Shen Qingrong stood up and straightened the corners of his clothes.

I guess there is a lot of fun to be seen.

Yes, maybe there will really be fun to watch, but I don’t know if that person caused it?

And when the two of them arrived, there were already a lot of people surrounding the lake.

After a little inquiry, you can find out that it seems that a young girl fell into the water, and now someone seems to have jumped in to save her.

Madam Bai pointed to one side and asked Shen Qingrong to go over and take a look.

At this glance, Shen Qingrong saw Mrs. Du holding her son's arm tightly, and her face turned pale with fear. At this time, Mrs. Du's son also looked nervous. He thought what happened to Mrs. Du?

"Mother, don't be afraid."

Mr. Du quickly comforted his mother.

Can you still not be afraid? Mrs. Du was so frightened that her beauty turned pale. She was sweating now. Fortunately, she ran so fast. She had to use all the strength she had to nurse when she was a girl. It was her son who grabbed her sleeve. It was later at night, and the one who jumped down was her son.

If there weren't so many people there now, she really wanted to hold her son and cry loudly. She would have almost lost her grandson.

"Mother," Mr. Du still comforted Mrs. Du, "don't worry, Miss Song will be fine. If Brother Feng had been born in a water town in the south of the Yangtze River, he would definitely have rescued her."

Whether she can be saved or not has nothing to do with her.

Mrs. Du was still tugging on her son's sleeve. If she was still doubtful just now, she was completely convinced now. She also grew up in a wealthy family. Such tricks have been ruined by others. No one can see it. Song Min's Sima Zhaozhi's heart came out.

Why didn't anyone else fall into the water, but she did? She ran to nowhere, but she ran to the lake and fell into it.

These eight achievements are for those who want to cook something from raw to cooked rice.

"Come up, come up!"

I don't know who said it, but everyone found a young man in the lake, hugging and pulling a young girl over. The plain white clothes the girl was wearing were very conspicuous.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us