It wasn't until nightfall that Yu Wenjin came back, and he didn't come back alone. Several of his classmates came with him, and they were all beaten with bruises on their noses and faces, and they also carried thorn sticks on their backs. , it is obvious that he came here to plead guilty.

"What did you say?"

Shen Qingrong still doesn't believe his ears. Those people are teasing your aunt?

She extended a shaking hand and pointed outward.

"Are they crazy? Do you know that last time that person just looked at your aunt one more time and now she is still begging for food? This time they dare..."

"Mother……"

Yu Wenjin was almost ready to hug Shen Qingrong's legs.

"Just help them. They are not unintentional, and they all know they are wrong. They were less likely to be beaten to death when they went back. Now they are all bruised and bruised. If you don't save them, how can they survive? Is he alive?"

Shen Qingrong walked out, then she turned back and pointed at Yu Wenjin with her finger, "Just wait for me."

And when she came out, each of them had swollen faces like pigs, and it could be seen on their bodies that they had been beaten badly. If Tingdong hadn't happened to help her up, she would have fainted.

"Aunt, please save Bin'er." Song Bin hurriedly knelt forward and hugged Shen Qingrong's leg, "Bin'er's mother is going to be sick because she gave birth to an only son, Bin'er. If something happens to Bin'er, my mother won't be able to survive."

Song Bin hugged Shen Qingrong's legs and started to cry loudly. Shen Qingrong was so angry that it would be wrong to hit him, and it would be wrong not to hit him.

Song Bin's mother was also a close friend of hers. They had known each other before they got married. Speaking of which, it was because of her that she finally married a military commander. She gave birth to three children in a row. A daughter, but in the end she had to fight for half her life to have a son. She has been in pain like an eyeball since she was a child.

But now when Shen Qingrong saw Song Bin's swollen pig face and the tears and runny nose that appeared from time to time, she simply hated him and wanted to laugh at the same time.

"Okay, okay."

What else could Shen Qingrong do? He couldn't really let Song Bin and the others die, right?

Speaking of which, she had watched her grow up since she was a child, and everyone in her family had some connections with her. Otherwise, how could they have such a good relationship with Yu Wenjin? It would not be because of these connections between their parents.

And how could she just watch something happen to these children?

The one in her family has no eyesight, and these few don't seem to be much better.

"Go back and tidy you up first."

Shen Qingrong was really disgusted with them. They were all about to get married. She thought she was just a baby, so she wasn't afraid of making a joke.

There were a few kneeling on the ground, and they quickly stood up. They all hissed in pain from time to time. These injuries were not drawn, but punched out. How could they win sympathy if they were not really punched out? With.

Fortunately, there is Shen Qingrong. There is only one Shen Qingrong in the world who can say a word in front of Shen Qingci.

Why did Shen Qingci only have such an eldest sister?

Shen Qingrong finally went to Prince Shuo's Mansion, just to say something nice to those incompetent people.

"What did those kids do?"

Shen Qingrong asked her sister. Only then did Shen Qingrong realize that she had forgotten to ask. Wouldn't she have done something outrageous?

"It's nothing."

Shen Qingci raised his eyelids and said, "You just called me sister and asked me my name and how old I am?"

Shen Qingrong couldn't help but laugh out loud. She stretched out her hand and pinched her sister's face, "Who made you grow such a beautiful face? It's been many years and it hasn't changed. "

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us