Karan:haanji haanji, zarur...

*Tenu leke mein jaawanga*

Karan looked up in the balcony and saw teju peaking out from the window... he smiled and actions her to in sight, but she shook her head...

Advika, Tejasswi's sister came in sight and said loudly,

Advika: arrre jiju, todha toh kuch karo, itne se todhi aayegi humari teju...

Manisha:sahi baat hai... ye kya hai?

Karan:acha ji aisi baat?

He looks at samarth and he throws one of the gun to him and he pulls his trigger and continuously firing making everyone laugh at his acts... tejasswi laughed his acts ..

Tejasswi took the mic and said without coming into his sight...

Teja:sirf firing se kuch nhi hoga, Karan... kuch aur bada Karo...

Karan:arre aap kahe toh mehal banwa de apke ke liye? Bass aap hukum kare!

He shouts back and everyone was enjoying this little banter...

Kartik:oho, itni aasani se todhi apni behen se Milne dunga mein... kasht toh utane honge meri behen se Milne ke liye!

Ekansh:haa papa... you do workkkk...

Karan:batao Bhai kya karna hai?

He said while chuckling...

Manisha:jyada kuch nhi, bass ye jo mala lagi hai vo nikal ke dikhao hum Maan jaayenge...

He looks at teju's shadow and then the mala which was hanged very high up on the entrance of the door...

Samarth:oye, ye toh bohot upar hai...

Advika:toh? Jiju itna toh kar hi sakte hai apni to be wife ke liye, yaa fir nhi?

Samarth:don't you think tum jyada bol rhi ho?

Advika:bolna shuru kaha Kiya hai... abhi toh Puri shaadi pending hai dekhte jaao...

Everyone chuckled, in every wedding there has to be one duo who is arguing over every little thing...

Karan:acha acha bass... mein karta hu...

He said and jumped a little and soon the mala was in his hand, he smirked and looked up in the balcony...

Karan:ab batayiye, Mrs.Kundrra aur kya karna hai...

KM:acha bohot Masti hogyi, ab Manisha dwar poojan Karo...

She nods her head and then the dwar poojan happened... Karan was asked to sit in the mandap for some Pooja before the actual wedding... He was sitting ideal and that's when everything hits him...

He is going to a husband, a person is coming in his life, and he will share the same roof with her...

Karan:tejasswi, you have driven me crazy!

He said, and was eagerly looking at the door for her arrival...

Karan:pandit ji, aur kitna time? Ab toh dulhan ko bula lijiye!

He said eagerly making everyone laugh at his eagerness..

Kartik:bass bhi karo Karan, kitni baar dil jeetoge...

He said and his eyes welled up with tears...

Pandit: vadho ko bulaiye!

As soon as Karan heard that, he felt his heart picking up the race, he didn't find ekansh and samaira around him, he knew she is gonna enter with them...