It's much more low-key now.

"Did you find out clearly?"

"It's been found out."

Asu replied.

"That one is a student from Songlin Girls' School, her name is Song Min."

"Song Min?"

Shen Qingci sat up straight, and the little fox also slid down a little. It quickly used its little paws to peel off its owner's clothes, and then used all four legs together to climb up.

"Song Min."

Shen Qingci thought about this name again;

Have you thought of something?

And now she finally knew where that familiarity came from?

"It turns out it's her."

This face also vaguely overlaps with the face in memory.

The surname is Song, the daughter of Song Mingjiang. Eighty percent of Song Min's face resembles that of Xie's. She has a plain appearance, but there are still two percent that she resembles Song Mingjiang.

There is also a bit of Song Mingjiang's scholarly aura about him. If this face were born on a man, it could be considered elegant, but if it were born on a woman, it is indeed too ordinary.

Although her father is a military commander and has rough children, the children of the Shen family are all similar to their mothers, and the children in the family are all Ji Guild Leaders. It has to be said that the daughter born by Song Mingjiang is obviously Yes, compared to other children in the house, he is really too ugly.

"Are you sure that she was not sick at the time?"

Shen Qingci asked Asu if he was sick. Asu naturally knew it. If he was really pretending to be sick, he would never be able to hide it from Asu's eyes.

"It's just pretending."

In fact, Asu knew early on that one was just faking it.

Anyone who has learned the art of gathering breath can understand it.

That person was indeed pretending. The breath of a comatose person is very different from that of a normal person. He just turned pale and shed a few tears. This couldn't be easier.

"I see."

Shen Qingci turned her body to one side and decided not to go back yet. She wanted to go to Prince Jun's Mansion and talk to her sister about this matter. Some people were afraid that they would take a fancy to her eldest son and take advantage of the fact that her sister was the same person. With her current temper, if that person really got his way, he wouldn't make her eldest sister mad to death.

In Prince Jun's Mansion, Shen Qingrong is very satisfied with the clothes she has made recently. These are all made by her for her sister and Guo'er. It is also thanks to her learning this back then. Otherwise, she really doesn't know what she would have done. Only then can I help my sister.

In fact, she can't do much, and she only has this little ability.

Coincidentally, Tingdong had already come in at this time and came over to tell her that Shen Qingci had arrived.

She came, just in time.

Shen Qingrong was thinking about sending clothes to her sister. Her sister has been running around outside in the past few years. She has spent less time in the capital and may have to go out again soon. There are so many things. She had to take care of the shop.

In fact, she knew that this was not because Shen Qingci was crazy about money, but because she couldn't help it now. Only by making money could he support so many soldiers. With tens of thousands of soldiers, only with strong soldiers and strong horses, and only with strong soldiers and generals, can we not be bullied by other countries.

Of course no one will bully them.

Her sister was worthy of being from the Duke of Wei, and the late Emperor did not give her the plaque from that loyal and righteous family in vain.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us