This is no joke, and she doesn't like to make any jokes at this time.

Yu Wenjin was probably all ears.

Shen Qingci stared into Yu Wenjin's eyes. She had watched this child grow up. Naturally, she believed in his character. If he said he had it, he had it, and if he didn't, he didn't.

Definitely, it is impossible to do something like that out of thin air.

"Auntie just wants to make sure you have someone in your heart?"

Yu Wenjin shook his head, "No."

"Your mother likes someone."

Shen Qingci leaned back slightly, even though he was so casual, there was an extremely noble air in it.

"Does your aunt like it too?"

Yu Wenjian was not that surprised. At his age, everyone in the family would help look after him, and it was normal for his mother to choose a good person for her.

"Why are you asking me if I'll like it?"

Shen Qingci didn't understand, did it matter whether she liked it or not?

"Jin'er believes in aunt."

Yu Wenjin smiled and said, his eyes were clean and clear, and there was no trace of lies.

Those whom my aunt likes are definitely excellent candidates.

"Of course I like it."

Shen Qingci played with the purse on his waist, "When your mother mentioned it to me, I agreed in my heart, but I told your mother that if you have someone in your heart, this matter will not count. If you have no one in your heart, People, if you’re not on guard, think about it.”

And what she said was consideration, not coercion. Even if she thought this was a match made in heaven, she would not force Yu Wenjin to accept it.

Otherwise, there will be one more resentful couple in the world.

"Who does my aunt like?"

Yu Wenjin really wanted to know, which woman in the capital could Tongjin like his mother, who has always been a high-minded person, and his aunt, who rarely meddles in other people's business?

"The one who just went out."

Shen Qingci pointed outside, "How about it, is it worthy of you?"

Yu Wenjin couldn't help but feel that his heart seemed to be beating a little faster, and even his face felt a little hot.

"You mean March?"

"Yes," Shen Qingci nodded.

"I brought Yue Yue back. She has lived and died with me. I know her character. No matter what other people think, I know that if you are in trouble, she will never abandon you. Even if you Even if you have nothing, she will never leave you, which is why I agree, and where is your mother..."

Shen Qingci stretched out his hands to half support his face, "She grew up beside your mother. Your mother also knows her temperament. The most important thing is that she is a perfumer."

What is a perfumer? Silver.

"Ordinary women really can't get along with your mother."

Yu Wenjin doesn’t understand too well?

"Is this related to my mother?"

"Why doesn't it matter?"

Shen Qingci spread his hands and rolled his eyes at Yu Wenjin, "If you marry another woman, she won't be able to compare with your mother in terms of appearance, financial resources, or having children. Everything is comparable. But, for a mother-in-law, tell me, do you want her to die of shame and anger, or do you want her to die of shame?"

Yu Wenjin almost didn't spit out the tea he just drank.

His aunt's words were so good that he was speechless.

"She, are you willing?"

Shen Qingci asked Yu Wenjin.

"I……"

Yu Wenjin actually didn’t know how to answer.

"Don't worry," Shen Qingci rubbed the cup in his hand.

"We don't have to worry about getting married in March. She is still young anyway, and at her age, she can be matched with Xiaoliu. Besides you, I still have so many nephews."

"Your mother said that wealth should not flow to outsiders."

"aunt."

Yu Wenjin quickly stood up and bowed respectfully to Shen Qingci.

"Jin'er, please trouble your aunt."

And when he said this, his heart was beating much faster than before. In fact, he still didn't know what this feeling was, but he knew that if it was her who spent the rest of his life with him, he would be willing to do so. , he was also happy.

Their Prince Jun's Mansion, like Prince Shuo's Mansion, would not take concubines at will, just like his grandfather, his father, and his uncle.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us