Yu Wenyu winked at the little girl, who smiled sweetly, and that smile instantly warmed everyone up.

"Aunt, are you back?"

It was unexpected that Yu Wenjin arrived. Shen Qingci had been away from Beijing for a long time, and he said it would take several months before he could return to Beijing. But this was unexpected, and he came back so suddenly?

"Isn't it your birthday?"

Shen Qingci smoothed Yu Wenjin's clothes, and Yu Wenyu also came over.

"Aunt, there's me too."

"Yes," Shen Qingci also understood Li Yuwen Yu.

"blacken."

And her sudden words touched Yu Wenyu's heart so much.

Can you not say the word "black"?

He is actually quite white.

March also came over and bowed to Shen Qingci. The little girl had grown up and was now a big girl.

"Hello, aunt."

This aunt called her, what else could Shen Qingci say? Originally, March was going to call her sister, but who told Mrs. Bai to be Shen Qingrong's best friend? After recognizing March, the two of them They became even closer.

March calls Shen Qingrong her aunt, so she can't still call her sister, right?

So, this sister instantly became an aunt, and for a while, she is still feeling a little uncomfortable.

"grown up."

Shen Qingci touched March's face. She was now a young girl. She used to be a little day lily and dry, but she suddenly became beautiful.

Of course, this temperament is as good as before, very well-behaved, and brings a lot of happiness to Mrs. Bai and Bai Xiang. Mrs. Bai's illness is getting better day by day, and now she has a daughter who can do everything. Of course, it is also because her daughter can make spices. The reason is that the money in hand now is also constant.

Who would have thought that not only did they have an extra daughter, she was also from the Wang family. Master Bai became the prime minister, and his official career was smooth. Even Mrs. Bai's natal family also benefited from a lot of glory. My granddaughter likes her even more.

Shen Qingci personally taught Yu Yue's perfume making skills, and he learned it at the same time as Guo'er. Guo'er is worthy of being a daughter of the Lou family with blood from the Lou family. Now her perfume making skills are as good as her mother's, and Shen Qingci could also clearly feel that the strange fragrance on Guoer's body was getting lighter day by day. Now it was almost invisible. In a few years, it would become the real hidden fragrance of the Lou family.

"In March, you go out with Guo'er first," Shen Qingci let go of her daughter's little hand.

"Yes," March stretched out her hand to Guo'er.

"Guo'er, let's go."

Guo'er held March's hand and held the little fox in one hand, and then left with March.

"Aunt, it's difficult to talk here. How about going to our courtyard?" Yu Wenjin said hurriedly. He couldn't let his aunt stand all the time.

"That's it."

Shen Qingci didn't want to stand any longer, so he turned around and arrived at the courtyard where Yu Wenjin and his brothers lived. It was a private courtyard, surrounded by bamboo trees, which could be described as elegant.

"Brother Lin, Brother Sen, Brother Yu, and Shen Qingci called the names of the other two nephews again.

The three young masters quickly stood up straight. They naturally respected Shen Qingci very much. Although Shen Qingci had a young face, she was the aunt who had watched them grow up.

"Brother Jin and I have something to say..." She turned around, walked to a chair aside and sat down.

Several people followed him and walked out quickly. Coincidentally, they also played with their sister for a while. They couldn't see their sister very often all year round, which really made them, as brothers, feel uncomfortable.

After the three of them went out, Yu Wenjin stepped forward and stood in front of Shen Qingci. He rolled up his sleeves and poured a cup of tea for Shen Qingci himself.

"Aunt, please."

Shen Qingci took the tea cup and couldn't help sighing again. This child is growing up so fast. Seeing that the child he held in his arms before is now going to have a biological child.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us