"Look at her."

Shen Qingrong didn't know where he came from, how long he had been here, and how much he had seen. "What kind of things are caused by so many people here? It really comes from a small family."

Shen Qingci actually wanted to say that it was from the House of Lin Shangshu. Lin Shangshu could be regarded as a man of many talents, but it seemed that Mrs. Lin really came from a small family. Could it be that she really inherited Mrs. Lin's family spirit? Even Lin Shangshu Haven't you learned 10% of your calmness?

It's a pity that Lin Shangshu was such a good scholar, but none of the children he gave birth to became successful. Even Lin Shangshu himself was harmed by his wife and women.

The prime minister didn't take him seriously, and he was scolded by the emperor in the court hall. He didn't take him seriously, so he indulged himself and committed murder.

Everyone knows how much Emperor Wenyuan cares about his reputation. He is determined to be a benevolent emperor. The higher his official position, the more careful he is. He is afraid that if someone catches him even a little bit, he will be humiliated. The reputation of his ancestors, and he is even more afraid that he will be stink for tens of thousands of years. In the past few years, there has been no day when he has not been working diligently and kept a fat emperor. What is this for?

It is to spur myself on all the time, so that if I make a mistake, I will bear eternal infamy. I will be scolded while I am alive, and I will be kicked into the grave by future generations.

Naturally, all the ministers are well aware of the emperor's temperament. Those who don't want to gain a good reputation, build bridges and pave roads, and give out porridge and rice, all restrain their family members, especially the little overlords in the family, to put their minds before doing things. , it makes me wonder, thinking about it, my father’s official position is really solid and safe.

It's fine if you can't help, but you must not make things worse.

But how could the unfaithful Lin Shangshu be so stupid and not restrain his own furniture properly? If he was harmed by his own son, then it can only be said that his fate should be like this, but it is also true that he was harmed by Mrs. Lin's distant relative. It's a bit of a loss.

That's why Shen Dingshan doesn't like Lin Shangshu so much now. He has read all the books of sages in his life, but in the end he read the books into the dog's belly. He is like their generals who are open-minded, but like the royal family like Lao Henglu. People have traveled thousands of miles and forgotten their high status. They are like ordinary people. They are peaceful and don't care about their status. Otherwise, given the original status of Prince Jun's Palace, they would definitely not choose Shen Qingrong.

Therefore, scholars, especially those who have read bad books, are too troublesome for Shen Dingshan, just like Lin Shangshu, and also like Lin Yunniang.

It's obvious that he has a narrow mentality, which is also disliked by people.

Shen Qingrong is not someone who can tolerate it. She has a good temper, but for so many years in Prince Jun's Mansion, she has been pampered by Prince Jun, and her parents-in-law are also attracted to her. In addition, she has ten children. Where is she? Can you tolerate things?

She went directly to find Shen Dingshan. Originally, Shen Dingshan had just obtained a masterpiece and was very happy. But after hearing what Shen Qingrong said, Lin Yunniang actually refused to let his two grandchildren go to be with his brothers and sisters. His face turned black with anger all of a sudden.

"I can't bear to let her take care of them. Sooner or later, the two children will be brought up as petty as she is."

What Shen Dingshan is most uncomfortable with now is that it wasn't the Lin family's troubles or the Lin family's decline. If he were such a person, to put it bluntly, Lin Yunniang wouldn't have been able to marry into the Weiguo Mansion. Wasn't the last lesson not enough? What else do you want to be like?

Shen Dingshan gritted his teeth. Really, the family tradition of his Duke Wei's mansion was all harmed by that woman Lin Yunniang.

And he planned to take his two grandchildren with him to raise them. It just so happened that he was planning to go to the border to train for two years, so he took them with him. This would also save him from having to be raised by his mother as part of the Lin family. character.

"Father, do you really want to go?"

Shen Qingrong's face turned pale. Shen Dingshan was already old. With so many generals in the Zhou Dynasty, could he be the only one to succeed?

"Don't act like you're old."

When Shen Dingshan saw Shen Qingrong's eyes turning red, he was about to get furious, "Your father went to train soldiers. Now my Zhou soldiers are so strong, who else dares to bully them?"

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoKing's EdgeFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us