FIHT 3

What Jungkook said triggered one of the three, causing him to look at the other with a glare

"What did you say?" The guy says, about to walk over to Jungkook, who stayed unbothered, but was stopped by the mint haired guy.

Jungkook looked at them, shaking his head in disappointment and starts walking to leave when the mint haired guy, or should I say, Min Yoongi, stood in front of him with a smirk on his face.

"What are you doing?" Jungkook asks as he raises his brow, rolling his eyes as he stared back at the other's eyes.
"Making you remember my face, seems like we'll be seeing each other more often" Yoongi says confidently and Jungkook scoffs.

"Like I'd care about you, go and do what you want with your life, it's yours anyway" Jungkook says and eventually left the "dungeon".
"Are you gonna let him disrespect you like that?" One guy asks as he stared at Yoongi.

"Hmm, that is okay... He's an exception" Yoongi says, chuckling. They then realized what was happening and laughed with each other as they stared at their friend.

The next day, Jungkook is walking to his school when a bike stops right beside him. He didn't care nor even looked at who it was and continued with his time alone when he hears footsteps.

"Oi, Mr President, want a ride?" He hears and scoffed, continuing to ignore the man. He hears a chuckle and then his hand being held. He groaned and turned around, now facing Min Yoongi. He had known more about who the guy was, his friends knew who Min Yoongi is and how he is.

"What do you want from me?" Jungkook asks, sighing as he looked at Yoongi with a disgusted face.
"You" Yoongi simply says and Jungkook frowns.
"What?" Jungkook asks, confused.

"I mean, I wanna befriend you"