Prolouge : Silver Walls, Pale Ceiling.

(2.5 years before the Present)

Genetic Ability, or just Ability in short, is a supernatural phenomenon that has been present since the first human being. One cannot obtain different abilities naturally, you can only make your own stronger. You can use it for casual daily use , some use it for research or work, while others use it for fun, but in this world there has always war between the strongest. Be it for the sake of fighting, or the purpose of conquest. Some raise peace across the globe while others sew chaos to engulf the land. On the hands of humanity itself, they can change the course of history, this era is an arms race.. Metaphorically and literally.

================================

[Ayanokoji Kiyotaka]

I, Ayanokoji Kiyotaka dubbed as the "Human Masterpiece". I have spent most or if not all of my life in a hellscape called the "Whiteroom", an facility that trains or experiments on children to become demons that act as pawns for them, out of all the specimens i am the only one who survived as of now, most of my skill set is almost at the absolute peak of human possibility without any ability used. Feared by many and admired by few, im the sole survivor of the Fourth Generation. And the man behind all of this is my very own Father, i bear no grudges against him but i dont consider him a decent human being either, for me he's the biggest obstacle for my path to absolute freedom.

.................................................................

Tomorrow is the day the Whiteroom will be shut down temporarily due to some problems, i will be reloacted to a mansion that is owned by 'That Man'

I was doing my usual training curriculum until an blaring alarm was heard across the whole facility, the researchers and instructors panicked, i tried to assume on whats the situation.. Intruders? Natural Disaster? Maybe during this chaos i could try and make my escape.. But if 'That Man' still lives, i could never have a soo called permanent freedom

A group of armed facility guards then entered the room accompanied by "That Man' whom i once called Father, just what I've thought.. Intruders. A researcher then asked the guards to secure me and bring me on a safe location. I calculated the amount of people in this room, only 17 armed guards and 14 instructors including my Father, and judging from the noise of the commotion the facility is on the losing side, this will be my chance for freedom.

One of the guards walked towards me, he reached out his hand and grabbed my shoulder. I held out my hand and grabbed his wrist, in a split second i pulled his whole arm and grabbed his head, using the momentum i ripped out his head off. I dropped his head on the ground, with blood in my hands the other guards raised their guns onto me.

"Shit! He killed one of the guards! Be on guard!"

One of the researchers shouted, i then placed my feet on the decapited head of the guard and glared at the others, i took in a deep inhale and exhaled quietly. An explosion behind the window was seen and heard as it boomed across the whole room. I then looked at my Father with a sharp glare as my eyes glowed with a golden hue, he looked at me with the usual cold and stern face.

"Im not your pawn no more."

================================

[Narumori Sakayanagi]

Just when i was doing my usual work on the Advanced Ability Nurturing Academy i got an alarming call from one of my accomplices, he said that the Whiteroom has been attacked by a terrorist organization hell-bent on acquiring the Masterpiece. I cannot just let anyone do that otherwise the whole power-balance of the world will be flipped. It was bad enough for 'That Man' to have a pawn like him.. But it will be worse if more malicious people get a hold of Ayanokoji Kiyotaka..