Especially the batch of things that went to court are still kept there intact, and how to deal with them cannot be said in a few words.

As for Shen Qingci, she has come up with more than a dozen kinds of fragrant recipes along the way. She also wants to complete all of these fragrant recipes. After she completes a hundred fragrant recipes, she will no longer have to do the incense herself. Of course, Yipinxiang can bloom throughout the Great Zhou Dynasty and the Four Kingdoms.

When she got into the fragrance room, she tried out the fragrance recipes to see if they were suitable. The fragrance recipes were not just written on paper, but required repeated trials.

The spices of Yipinxiang are inherently different from those of other families. It is because of this difference that they can earn such a huge amount of wealth. If not for this, the so-called spice families in this world would have already bitten Yipinxiang. It's full of holes.

It is precisely because she is the only one that she will work so hard. After so many years, she has only been able to make more than 20 fragrant recipes.

On the second day, when Shen Qingci woke up, Lao Henglu had already gone out. Shen Qingci knew that if he got busy, he would probably have to work in the palace for ten and a half days. .

"Madam, Mrs. Xiaojun Wang is here."

Seeing Shen Qingci wake up, Daxiang said hurriedly.

"Why are you here at this time?"

Shen Qingci stood up quickly, took his clothes and put them on. After cleaning his face, he just tidied himself up a little and walked out.

The eldest sister came so early, so naturally she couldn't let her wait outside.

When Shen Qingci came out, Shen Qingrong was sitting there drinking tea. With a finger raised, his temperament was also clear. At a glance, it was clear that he was a person who had always been pampered.

And sometimes, where does this excellence come from?

It has something to do with identity, but who dares to say that it has nothing to do with the money on his body?

Only people who have never cared too much about gold and silver can be so generous. Men are the same, and women are also equal. Otherwise, how could Shen Qingci want to give his children ten million taels of silver each? Smash them to create some atmosphere.

Shen Qingci came over and sat in front of Shen Qingrong.

"Why did eldest sister come here so early?"

"I came here when I couldn't sleep."

Shen Qingrong has not seen her sister for a year, but now she sees her like this, what else can she say?

"Ah Ning, you really can't run around in the future."

She caressed her sister's face. What had become of this woman who was the same age as Shen Qingci? He knew that she could be her elder.

She is about to become a grandmother. If her grandson meets her sister in the future, will he call her aunt or sister?

"I didn't go out at all."

Shen Qingci didn't go out often. She was so busy that she came here from Changlin. If there were no mistakes, they might have to continue traveling after Lao Hengxi was busy with the affairs of the court. In a few years , it will take at least three or four more Yipinxiang stores to open.

By the way, looking at why she was distracted again, she gently smoothed her clothes.

"Sister, is there something wrong?"

Shen Qingci asked Shen Qingrong, but she didn't believe it. Her eldest sister came so early in the morning just to see her. Doesn't the eldest sister love Faguo'er the most? She shouldn't be rare now, isn't she willing to let go? Why did you come to her place?

Shen Qingrong sighed softly, "I felt depressed, so I came here to find you."

"Huh?" Shen Qingci blinked.

What else in this world can make Shen Qingrong feel depressed? .

She is the envy of everyone in the capital, and of course she is the most distinguished person among the ladies in the capital. If she says one thing, no one dares to say the other, so she is not upset.

"Didn't you already know this?"

Shen Qingrong rolled his eyes at his sister. How could such a smart Shen Qingci not know why she was depressed, "I was the one who brought Guo'er back, but before I could say a few words, my father came over."

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us