Those generals don't need to be raised by him. When Shen Qingci is around, he doesn't have to worry about his own military expenses. He won't be afraid even if Shen Qingci is gone in this world. Not only does Guoer still exist, Guoer is also a daughter of the Lou family. She will be in the future He can also give birth to children, so his military expenditure will be quite large.

As for the centuries-old treasury, Emperor Wenyuan quickly asked people to put it into his treasury, but he did not even dare to log it into the register.

He also ran into the imperial mausoleum and cried loudly for three days in front of the ancestor's memorial tablet.

The national destiny of the Great Zhou Dynasty was finally as rock-like as a rock.

Unshakable.

indestructible.

Of course, how could Emperor Wenyuan not inform the Emperor of such a good thing? The Emperor worked hard for the Great Zhou, even if he became a fat pig, his heart was always towards the Great Zhou. Such a huge good thing was also You have to let the Emperor know about it.

After Emperor Wenyuan comforted the spirits of his ancestors, he made a special trip to take the imperial jade and dragon beads from the previous court to have a good discussion with the emperor about the future national destiny of the Great Zhou Dynasty.

Of course, the Tai Huang was so angry that he almost vomited a basin of blood.

But if he vomits again, the emperor will still live well.

He can still vomit for a few more years, no, it won't be a problem for him to vomit for more than ten years.

That is, Emperor Wenyuan took out a letter that Lao Henglu asked Chang Geng to bring back. He was actually a little reluctant to part with the things in it.

His Bai Qing is a fierce tiger.

His most beloved thing.

"Meow……"

The fat cat on the side walked over and squatted in front of Emperor Wenyuan again, with a pair of cat eyes staring at Emperor Wenyuan.

"See how come I have forgotten?"

He stretched out his hand and placed it on Miao Miao's head.

"A white-eyed tiger or a Persian cat are not as important as a single hair on your body."

"Meow……"

Miaomiao was now satisfied. She moved her fat body again and jumped to the other side to sleep.

Emperor Wenyuan couldn't help but smile bitterly.

Alas, it seems that he can only keep one cat. He originally thought of raising a big one to decorate his appearance, so as not to be said that he, the emperor's plaything, had lost his ambition and had to keep a cat.

But raising a tiger is different.

But now...

I'm afraid that if he owes his life to the cat, he will lose his momentum, and he will have no choice but to be an emperor who plays with things and loses his ambition all his life.

But who told him to owe the cat his life?

If you owe money, pay back your silver. If you owe your life, pay back your kindness.

He suddenly put his hands on his waist.

Then he kept laughing like a madman.

"Ha ha……"

"ha……"

On the other hand, Miaomiao turned her head and glanced at him.

This man is crazy.

It has only been a few months in Kaihe City, but for this place, it has undergone earth-shaking changes. In the past, the only people here were passers-by, but they would not stay much. The most they would do was to replenish food and water. That's all.

But now, the number of people coming and going here is all because of Yipinxiang. There are many times more people than before. All kinds of inns and restaurants are also full, and it is even difficult to find a room.

You can also see houses being built here. Needless to say, these places are all known, and they must be used for inns and the like.

As for the native Kaihe people here, they are naturally happy to see this happen. With more people, their business will naturally be better. Of course, they can also earn more money to support their families. Among them, Uncle Niu is one of them. .

"Your wontons are ready."

Uncle Niu placed the wontons in front of a young man and remembered this man. He would come here every day and buy four bowls of wontons every time. This happened for several days.

I have already remembered people.

After the wontons were sent out, the man took out some money.

"no, I'm fine."

Uncle Niu pushed quickly.

"What the customer gave yesterday was enough to buy a hundred bowls of wontons, so there is no need to give more."

But the man simply threw the money on the table, picked up the wontons and left.

After taking a few steps, the man turned back.

"You'd better put on some clothes tomorrow."

"What?"

Uncle Niu didn't quite understand what he was saying. He asked her to change some clothes, but he listened to what this person said and forgot about it.

Until the second day, he was going to go out to the stall, but what did he think of?

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us