"Let's go," he held his sister's little hand again, "brother will take you to meet your parents."

And when they arrived, sure enough, they saw Lao Henglu and Shen Qingci arriving.

Guo'er was very happy when she saw her parents. She ran over and let her father hold her. She hadn't seen her parents for a long time, but maybe it was because she was stolen by her grandfather when she was a child and was raised by her grandfather. , so I don’t really have to have my parents by my side. I haven’t seen my parents for several months, and they are obedient and don’t cry or make trouble.

"I've met my aunt and uncle," Yu Wenjin hurriedly stepped forward and gave a junior salute.

"Did you miss your studies?"

Lao Hengli asked him, "If you don't come out, you will lose your self-discipline."

"I don't dare."

Yu Wenjin has acted with self-discipline since he was a child. Regardless of whether his master is present or not, he has strict demands on himself. He is the eldest son of King Jun, and will inherit the title of the prince in the future. He is naturally better than ordinary people. He has to behave himself. Of course he is the eldest in the family, but he also has to set a good example with his younger brothers and sisters.

Lao Henglu put Guo'er down and held her little hand tightly.

"We're going to open a Yipinxiang store here, so you might as well keep an eye on it."

"yes."

Yu Wenjin responded naturally. Being lucky enough to participate in the opening of Yipinxiang was a rare experience for him, and it was something that most people could only ask for.

And Lao Henglu also trusted Yu Wenjin and left all matters concerning Yipinxiang to him. Of course, he also had the intention of teaching him.

It was also rare for Yu Wenjin to come into contact with this matter for the first time. He had always dealt with books and classmates before, and it was all about simple and casual things. But now, when these are all pressing on him, he is Do you know how difficult this business is?

I have to get up every day before dawn. At ten o'clock at night, I still can't sleep.

It was also thanks to Shopkeeper Sang who helped him, otherwise, he might really be in trouble.

As for the above days, it took him about a full month before he put the shop in Kaihe in order, and everything in the shop was the same as that of Yipinxiang in Beijing.

Simple yet sophisticated, complex yet simple.

The Yipinxiang here in Kaihe has been the same as before since it opened. It can be said that all the spices here are shipped from the capital, some are made by Changlin, and some are made by Shen Qingci himself in recent days.

The name of Yipinxiang is well known to everyone, and there are so many people who admire it, especially since this place is not too far from Cangtao, so there are many Cangtao businessmen coming and going here.

It also boosted the business here to a very high level.

"Shopkeeper, why is there a new shopkeeper?" A young boy asked Shopkeeper Sang quickly. He felt very sorry for Shopkeeper Sang. "There is a new one here. Could it be that he wants to drive away the old one?" Can’t do it?”

Shopkeeper Sang worked hard for Yipinxiang and never slacked off for a day. He originally thought that he would transfer Shopkeeper Sang away from Chang yesterday just to be the shopkeeper here, but it turned out to be good. Here comes another shopkeeper. The new shopkeeper, this is either obvious or he wants to drive away shopkeeper Sang.

"What nonsense are you talking about?"

Shopkeeper Sang pressed his forehead, "I'm going to the capital today to be the shopkeeper of two shops in the capital. Naturally, I have to teach people out. Otherwise, there will be no one to look after me. How can I leave with peace of mind?" ?”

And the little boy's jaw dropped in shock.

"Shopkeeper, are you going to the capital?"

"Yes," Shopkeeper Sang said with a smile, who wouldn't want to go to a prosperous place? Moreover, he is the shopkeeper of two Yipinxiang stores and has his own house. Compared with Changlin, the capital is obviously the place where they like to go most, and all their revenge is in those bustling places.

As for how he was transferred to the capital, in fact, even they didn't know.

But whatever the reason? He is naturally happy to be able to go to the capital. He is a member of the capital, and he can return to his family when he arrives. Of course, he also uses another identity, a way to let those in the past bully him, harm him, and fall into his trap. People look at it with joy.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us