Chang Yi hurriedly knelt down and picked up the bead.

This jade is transparent in quality and pure in water color. It is the finest jade, and based on the polishing skills, it can be said to be the best among jade.

"under?"

Chang Geng tapped the ground with his sword.

The little fox chirped.

"Can you dig it up?"

Chang Geng asked again.

The little fox tilted his head.

The expression expressed by Chang Geng is too complex and it doesn’t understand.

"Can't you just dig it up?"

Chang Geng asked again, but the man and the fox were staring at each other with big eyes and small eyes. One was talking, while the other one tilted his head to the left and the right.

After a while, Changqing rolled her eyes from time to time.

"Okay, I'll do it."

Changqing threw the sword in his hand to the ground, then he raised his butt and drilled his head into the hole.

The little fox tilted his head again.

Changqing sat up and pointed at the entrance of the cave.

Then he dug in the ground twice more, and then dug his head inside.

The little fox came over quickly and dug with its claws. But after digging a few times, it jumped onto Changqing's shoulder and used its long tail to remove the dirt and snow on Changqing's head. All cleaned up.

Changbiao couldn't help but feel soft in his heart.

He picked up the little fox, put it on the ground, and patted its little head.

"I'm fine."

"Let's dig quickly."

That is, Chang Qing put her hand on the little fox's head and said, "You can't dig holes anymore this time. You just did it half an hour ago, and you didn't eat that much, right?" ?”

The little fox ran to the entrance of the hole and picked it up with his two little paws.

Chang Qing also winked at Chang Geng and the others.

Then, a few people and one fox started to dig the hole. If only the little fox was there, it would take ages and years to dig, but with Changqing and the others, the speed was still very fast.

And I don’t know what was digging this hole. The soil around it is a little harder, but around the entrance of the hole, the soil is a little soft.

It may also be because over the years, the soil around the entrance of the cave has loosened. The climate here itself is low all year round, so the ground is very hard, otherwise they would not use explosives, but dig them.

It is truly an accident that we can still dig into such soft soil.

They didn't dare to stop digging. At first, they could still feel the moisture in the soil, but the further they dug, the drier the soil became.

Only after they dug in did they know why the little fox stayed in for so long before finally coming out.

The hole was dug in a roundabout way. They spent half a day digging, but they only dug a little bit.

And now it seems that it is still far away from where they want to dig.

And that night, several people set up a tent here, and they didn't dare to leave until early the next morning, when they took the little fox with them to dig together.

They dug wherever the little fox dug, and the little fox knew more about the terrain than they did.

The more they dug, the bigger the bend became, and they didn't know how far it extended inward, but they all cleared out a lot of soil.

No one expected this dig.

The excavation took about five days.

Suddenly, there was a thud.

The shovel in Changqing's hand made such a sound.

slate?

Changqing touched it quickly and carefully wiped off the dirt on it.

Sure enough, this is a slate.

He knocked again with the shovel in his hand.

It should be empty inside.

"grumble……"

At this time, the little fox ran over happily, and then burrowed its whole little body inside, through a hole that was only as big as its body. When it came out, it ran to the long hole again. On the green side, there is also a pair of round eyes looking at Evergreen.

[Previous Chapter] [Table of Contents] [Add Bookmark] [Next Chapter]

Recommended reading

my sister is a prophet The flowing water is far away jade daoxuanming burning volleyball Pirate Chef Reborn Medical Concubine: Your Majesty, don’t be so arrogant! Wan Junxin Konoha's Happy Member The strongest wolf soldier

adjacent reading

Sniper cultivatorThe devil does not have to be defeatedDemon Lord is my discipleFrom a gangster to a fantasy kingSuper Shinto LordHeng Lian NarutoEdge of KingsFull-time spiritual mastermolten city[Football] In the name of team doctor

Home computer version bookshelf

Privacy Disclaimer Contact Us